How about dream shirts for everyone

Dream Shirts or Dream Ears. Gold Ears is another option :)

Then they would be common and won't be special. Maybe a different way?

-Alex

Geggy

Littlebelle said:
I would love for all of us to receive dream shirts to go with out first day badges. Why because our dreams came true and VMK is alive again.
I'm satisfied with a "Day 1" badge that can't be taken off/traded/sold. I might be in the minority, but I certainly don't want an item - furniture or clothes or pins - for being here from the get-go.

Now that I've said that...I might change my mind if they created a "Day 1" shirt or mickey hat...something truly unique to the occasion.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
{I don't think there should be a gift, especially Dream Shirts/Dream Ears, because that defeat the purpose of considering those "rare" or "special" items that should remain their usual rarity.

-Tessa?

Krista

Tessa said:
{I don't think there should be a gift, especially Dream Shirts/Dream Ears, because that defeat the purpose of considering those "rare" or "special" items that should remain their usual rarity.

-Tessa?
I see what your saying, but again. We cannot have an economy based off the original VMK economy. I feel like if all the rares are the same, then everybody who used to play will have an unfair advantage by knowing this. Only time will tell what items should be considered rare in MMK.

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
I approve of this message :P

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Krista said:
Tessa said:

-Tessa?
I see what your saying, but again. We cannot have an economy based off the original VMK economy. I feel like if all the rares are the same, then everybody who used to play will have an unfair advantage by knowing this. Only time will tell what items should be considered rare in MMK.

{Of course, but I still feel that Dream Shirts/Dream Ears should remain the same rarity, in my opinion.

-Tessa?

I think getting the Day 1 badge is enough, we really don't need anything more than that. It's not like we are doing anything special just by being some of the first people to log on, so we don't really need to get a reward for it. (other than the Day 1 badge, of course)

Littlebelle said:
chewbacca said:
How about....Dream shirts for the first 200 people to log in, or dream shirts for the first people to log in on the first day ONLY...hm...if only!
NO NO NO NO.
I hate that idea.. Some of us aren't gifted with amazing computers and we'd crash if we tried a stunt like that.