How many times have you been to WDW, DL, and the DCL?

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I just for passes for WDW so ill be going more often, i live about 1.5 hours south of WDW.

I went 6 times from birth to 2009
Then i started going 2-3 times a year from then on, except this year where i went 5 times.. I usually go to EPCOT since that's my favorite park. I could ride the new test track all day making new cars. I won the fastest car of the day the last time i went on friday. I believe it was 97 power, so that was fun.

WDW: I've lost count...
DLR: 1
DCL: 3 or 4 (love!)

I can understand why so many people love DL, but...I personally had a really bad experience there in October. I don't feel the need to go again. :/

WDW: 4 times (going again in January 2014).
DL: Near a thousand. I was a CM, and I grew up in So Cal. I go to visit family there every few years now that I live on the other side of the country.
DCL: 0 times. I want to go on a Disney Cruise to Alaska, but it is way pricey, so it probably won't happen.

i'd reckon i've been to wdw at least 50-60 times? and i'm hoping to go to dl soon, i have a close friend i want to visit who lives in the la area and my aunt said she'd send me off with a comp ticket whenever i get out there.

Been to WDW 14 times, never DLR and never DCL (was going to go last year but decided to go to the parks instead).

Would love to visit all the others some day but WDW will always hold my heart.