How to get heart keys?

kira

I've played JC who knows how many times yesterday and today and I've only gotten one heart key. Is there a trick to getting more? Most times I play I'll play for the full three rounds but after I get the message saying "I wasn't playing long enough." One girl told me you really only have to play one round and it'll give it to you but that's not the case for me? Help!

Cuban

15k play a full round. i have heard that the odds are messed up in JC to get a pin. not sure if true or not. you could also visit NPC's or play FW. shells i dont beleive give out keys

kira

15k play a full round. i have heard that the odds are messed up in JC to get a pin. not sure if true or not. you could also visit NPC's or play FW. shells i dont beleive give out keys
If I could, I would play FW but I suck so terribly at it I just tend to shy away from it. (lol) I've visited all NPC's as well both today and yesterday and still no luck!

Bug

if you play 1 full round and then to stage 3 of round 2 of JC you can exit and will be playing long enough for a key