I could use a friend....

Hi... im really not the type to tell my problems to random people, if you say. But i'm really depressed, i have delt with depression most of my life, and when i get depressed i most of the time feel like, hurting myself.. I just got into a huge fight with my boyfriend, and im really feeling like i have no friends, i just want someone i can vent too... anyone... please..:(

You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Girl you've got a friend in me
Yeah you've got a friend in me

You got troubles and I got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together, we can see it through
'Cause you've got a friend in me

Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them
Will ever love you the way I do
It's me and you boy

And as the years go by
Our friendship will never die
You're gonna see it's our destiny

Girl, I understand exactly what you are dealing with. If you ever need someone to talk to, know that I am here. I won't judge, I won't hate. I'll listen to you and help you anyway I can. You'll make it through, sweetheart. <3

:hug:

i know how you're feeling actually. there are times in life where i truly believe that i couldn't feel any more alone, and that feeling is the absolute worst to say the very least. fortunately, it will get better. i'm sure that's the last thing you believe right now, but it will if you just have patience. try to do things that make you happy, too, rather than dwelling on the things that make you feel down in the dumps. you'll get through this, but please, please, please don't hurt yourself. i honestly can't stress this enough. you have so much to live for and offer to the world. maybe you don't think that as of right this second, but you will one of these days, and i can only hope that you choose to stick around to see it. as i'm sure you can now see, our community is here for you entirely with open arms. we don't want you to feel all of this pain and we're willing to try to help you out here. you seem like a lovely person, and i sincerely hope that you start to feel better soon. until then, please don't hesitate to add and message me on skype (my username on there is kitty.k4t; don't judge).

:halcyon:

Thanks everyone, sounds terrible i know, but i just got released from the emergency room, from an over dose. im feeling fine, just really tired, thanks everyone for your support, im hopefully going to see a therapist more often, although having friends wouldnt hurt. <3

I've been through something similar. I had a problem a couple years ago. I'm around whenever you need someone to talk to!
Figure I might be able to help, since I can relate on a personal level.

KMystikroots

A demon who vaguely sauntered downwards
Sunshineeee, you know you can message me <3