I need room help

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
I made a room for the contest! how do i get the staff to see?

Peak

The best way to do it is to get a couple of your friends to hang out with you in your room. With a couple of players in the room 1) It will attract other players to come visit, and 2) staff will come visit you if they are not busy with other things. They do try their best and get around to each room (because there is a bit of us trying to win the competition and only a few of them) so just be patient and keep your room open for everyone!

Good Luck!

The best way to do it is to get a couple of your friends to hang out with you in your room. With a couple of players in the room 1) It will attract other players to come visit, and 2) staff will come visit you if they are not busy with other things. They do try their best and get around to each room (because there is a bit of us trying to win the competition and only a few of them) so just be patient and keep your room open for everyone!

Good Luck!
i dont know if youre implying that staff has to see the room in order to "participate/register" to be in bgr (im tired right now it just kinda jumped at me so please tell me if i am wrong ) but no they dont have to see it. the room just has to be open all month long over all, but there has been some conspiracies/theories that if a staff see's it it's an automatic "register" and "for sure to win bgr"

i dont know if youre implying that staff has to see the room in order to "participate/register" to be in bgr (im tired right now it just kinda jumped at me so please tell me if i am wrong ) but no they dont have to see it. the room just has to be open all month long over all, but there has been some conspiracies/theories that if a staff see's it it's an automatic "register" and "for sure to win bgr"
They have to physically visit the room in order for your room to be entered for BGR. They may see the post if you post your guest room in the guest room forum, but they have to actually visit the room. The guest room forum is basically for them to see which rooms to look out for in the popular rooms list.
I'd suggest getting friends to come to your room and hang out. Also if you have your room open before the start of an event you may get more traffic since there isn't time for players to play mini games.
I had a host visit my room last month when there were only 2 or 3 people in it, so it doesn't have to be extremely popular, but it does still need to be listed on the popular room list.

They have to physically visit the room in order for your room to be entered for BGR. They may see the post if you post your guest room in the guest room forum, but they have to actually visit the room. The guest room forum is basically for them to see which rooms to look out for in the popular rooms list.
I'd suggest getting friends to come to your room and hang out. Also if you have your room open before the start of an event you may get more traffic since there isn't time for players to play mini games.
I had a host visit my room last month when there were only 2 or 3 people in it, so it doesn't have to be extremely popular, but it does still need to be listed on the popular room list.
but is that really the real deal? hence i said controversy/theory about that. i dont remember if a host said that they have to visit or not to be in bgr, that was eons ago..(after the bgr rules/entering change)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
um...do what the others have said and def invite lots of friends. esp maybe during the weekend or another time when a lot of members/staff members are on. oh!! and if you have some spare items that you could giveaway, maybe u could do a giveaway in your room?

but is that really the real deal? hence i said controversy/theory about that. i dont remember if a host said that they have to visit or not to be in bgr, that was eons ago..(after the bgr rules/entering change)
Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to clarify this a bit for you. We will not nominate a room that was not open and that we have not visited. Of course if you post on the forums it will give us something to keep an eye out for in game, but for it to be nominated we have to at least visit the room while it's open with someone in there.
Hopefully this makes sense.

Prestadigitonium!
from this thread : http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/what-makes-a-popular-room.55613/

so really right now all i can do is HOPE a host will come? which kinda sucks knowing i can open my room for hours and people come and go...

edit: no sorry i dont have much friends to invite to my room lol or really much people online on the list or if theyre not busy/"not in any room" for hours or ignoring my messages/never retrieved them :)
Yup that's all you can do. I spent most last month sitting in my room with my clone all alone. A host visited me on the last Thursday of the month.