If you were in charge of myvmk what would you do differently?

I have been playing this game since Day 1 and also played the original from Day 1. You all have some great ideas but what you don't get is the game is not run by Disney; Amy recreated it for everyone to remember the original and enjoy playing again. Staff are not paid and do have lives outside the game. How many of you know how to make items (pins, furniture etc)? My understanding its a long process to make things and for them to work correctly. I haven't been playing much lately do to the so called adults that want to carry on and act like children swearing, causing fights and harassing other players. The reason words are limited is because certain players have inexcusable language that will not be tolerated by other players. The staff do their job to the best of their ability to keep this game up and running, but when you have numerous people causing problems those people should be banned and penalized. Never in my life have I seen so much ignorance or hateful words till this game came back. It is time some of you grow up and act like an adult and not some ungrateful little child. When items didn't come out right away 2 weeks ago a lot of you were belligerent, things happen people get sick, it was a holiday weekend and computers do break.
Woahh there, I see it as if you are going to open up a game then you have responsibilities as the game owner to keep up with it. You can't just disappear randomly and never be heard from. Yes, people have lives outside the game, but it would be nice for the occassional "I'm busy" instead of be left in the dark 24/7. If you have to be gone a lot, have a co-owner. Someone who can keep up with things while you're away. You have to keep up with a game or else the game goes blank... Boring and no point of being on it. Also, Yes most of us are adults, but you can't stop EVERYBODY from harrassing another person. It happens in real life, social media, etc. I see it as if you're an adult.. JUST IGNORE IT. I don't understand why as ADULTS people are taking cyber words so seriously... And for item development, there are many people on here I'd love to see as designers with many good ideas that I think they could contribute to the game.

I do agree that the censorship should stay though. If it didn't... We'd just have some crazy words flying everywhere.

It's also nice they have staff applications. I feel like there should be a lot more staff then what there really is...

If I were in charge though, I'd prob. add more minigames some where you could play by yourself and still gain something from it. (Since I am a morning player, everyone is on SITS it's kind of gets boring)

I also LOVE the public polling idea. It gives the players more decision for the game. I think that would benefit it greatly.

Last edited:

Myth

To everyone who's blabbing about removing the chat restrictions (which are already basically nonexistent since most people fiddle around them anyways)
it prevents people from being overly toxic and helping staff pick out the players that ruin it for others which I think is a viable reason to keep it