If you were the only person in Disney..

What would you do? If you were the only customer in the park? Where would you sleep?

I would organize I giant hide and seek with all of the characters and sleep in Cinderella's castle and the Haunted Mansion.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Depends on the park.
Disneyland= Space Mountain
DCA= Tower of Terror
MK: Space Mountain
EP: Test Track
HS: Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
AK: Expedition Everest

ALL DAY

If it was EPCOT, I'd ride Test Track and Journey Into Imagination all day and sleep in The Land pavilion. If Magic Kingdom, Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain all day, maybe swing by that new restaurant to eat, and then sleep in a gift shop surrounded by Duffys

honestly, i would love to take pictures of everything empty haha. i wouldn't wanna really ride any rides alone and there are some awesome shots i've been wanting with no people in them haha.

I would get bored... nobody to have fun with, nobody to cook in restaurants, nobody to put on show and events and operate rides. :( booo.
Though if it was 5 year's ago. i'd fill up bags of VMK codes hahaha ;) :p

I would get bored... nobody to have fun with, nobody to cook in restaurants, nobody to put on show and events and operate rides. :( booo.
Though if it was 5 year's ago. i'd fill up bags of VMK codes hahaha ;) :p
No the staff is there and all the characters! You'd just be the only customer.

Perfume

I'd sleep on space mountain. Sike...I'd ride that so many times tbh, and splash mountain, big thunder mountain. I'd sleep in that guest room that they built in the castle. Theres so much to do! If I was at EPCOT I would no life it on test track.

A couple of times me and my friends stayed at Disneyland till like 1:30 am (i don't know why they didn't kick us out lol) and would just run around screaming and run through downtown disney and it was empty and there were like almost no cars in the parking lot i haven't done this for like a year tho lol it honestly felt like we owned the whole park

Gamecrazy

Start an MVMK Central and invite everyone who plays MVMK in, then you get a born in park badge in-game just for logging on at disneyworld xD (unrealistic much, yes but I don't care lol)

Kiki

I'd chill out in Club 33 (DLR) and the Dream Suite.
I'd go behind the scenes, and look at all the sneaky tricks Park Visitors don't get to see.
I'd sit in the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse with my honey until the sun came up :)

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
I'd probably get all my stuff and set up a living quarters in Walt's old fire station house that he used to watch over the park.