If you were the only person in Disney..

Grant

Get high through the lows
I'd run around shouting "WOOOOOOO IM ALL ALONE SO SAD MY LIFE BUT HAPPY TODAY" then ride all the rides and eat the food, sing the It's A Small World song without anyone looking at me in the It's A Small World ride.
(But i'd do that with people around me anyway)

I know people would be working, but I'd want to go behind the scenes on all the rides! See all of the haunted mansion scenesclose up, see the Matterhorn basketball court, go to Club 33, and just appreciate the beautiful place that was created. I'm an imagineering nerd, so this would be a dream come true.

PIGGIESARECOOL

ooohhh....id love to turn on all the lights in the rollercoasters. like space mtn and rockin rollercoaster and expedition everest!! and ride them with the lights on thatd be so cool :D

I would definitely go to The Dream Suite above the Pirates of the Caribbean ride lol.
Theres a suite above the POTC?? at disney world??

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
The number one thing I would do is spend the whole time with Anna and Elsa. Like they would walk through the park with me and ride rides with me and eat with me.

Personally, I'd sleep at the Polynesian and/or Port Orleans Riverside. But if I had to pick a place inside the park, I'd pick either the Cinderella Suite, Big Thunder Mountain, or a shop in Norway ( because I love how it smells). I'd take pictures of everything and eat at nearly ever restaurant. The top few rides I would do first would be: Toy Story Mania, Winnie the Pooh, Big Thunder Mountain, Test Track, Kilimanjaro Safari (like a trillion times), Kali River Rapids, and Rock n Roller Coaster. Honestly, I think I'd have a blast on my own.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I would probably sleep in the tree house in AL. Other then that, I would try to be the first person to ever do everything there is to do at WDW in one night. GO HARD!

I would hang out with donald, goofy, tigger, jack sparrow, peter pan and buzz lightyear :bounce: I would ride Toy Story Mania a trillion times, and Buzz lightyear's space ranger spin, with donald, goofy, tigger, jack, peter pan or buzz lightyear! :D I'd ride spinning teacups a bunch, and peter pan's flight and the alice in wonderland ride and the snow white and pooh bear rides! I would ride a lot of rides.. haha. And I would sleep in the castle suite! :pig:

I don't know how... but it is possible to rent out Disney World for a day. It costs SO much, and I'm sure you have to be special, not some random person. So who knows, any of these stories could come true ;)

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
i would definitely ride the rides like thousands of times then enjoy some nice treats and relax by tom sawyer island, just laying out and soaking up the rays. i would sleep in probably the castle or in club 33...they have a room up there right? that is my dream lol

I'd ride Tower of Terror and eat all of the Nutella fruit waffles until I got sick.. I rode ToT 12 times in one day last time I was there, I can't imagine how many times I'd get to ride it if I were the only one there!