I'm Really Nervous...

Grizeus

What is happening?
Four staff members quitting in one day? That's very scary. Does it make anyone else as unsure about MyVMK as it does me? What is going on?

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

Everyone needs to calm down, MyVmk is in good hands. The staff that are left know what they are doing and they have already hired a new Graphic Artist. Nobody should be worrying about anything. @Amy is very talented and she knows what she is doing. She can always hire other staff (even though I am heartbroken with the specific staff that left). Everything will be ok, no need to worry!
-PudgeTheFish

Grizeus

What is happening?
Who's the fifth @_@
Grizzly, Cricket, Dragon, Tink.

Everyone needs to calm down, MyVmk is in good hands. The staff that are left know what they are doing and they have already hired a new Graphic Artist. Nobody should be worrying about anything. @Amy is very talented and she knows what she is doing. She can always hire other staff (even though I am heartbroken with the specific staff that left). Everything will be ok, no need to worry!
-PudgeTheFish
But what does this mean? I'd like some official reassurance. Some reasoning. Otherwise, what are we to think?

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

.... Its not our business. This is obviously the result of a disagreement and It is over and done with. No need to be nervous! [emoji39]

Grizeus

What is happening?
.... Its not our business. This is obviously the result of a disagreement and It is over and done with. No need to be nervous! [emoji39]
That's a gigantic disagreement. Something that would cause these people to just give up all the time and energy that they had put into MyVMK? Just think of all the time that you put into the game. What would make you want to throw that all away?
Did Amy give them some kind of ultimatum?

Kali didnt quit did she? Her name just doesnt have the VMK_ in front of it, Absolem doesnt have the HOST_ prefix either. I am feeling more of a promotion than quitting xD
Okay now I'm nervous. Neither of them are wearing their staff ears.

-PudgeTheFish
Thank you for being optimistic. I'm just going to keep reading this until I calm down.

Frinklebumper

Bumper of Frinkles
Let's not jump to any conclusions. I'm sure whatever's going down isn't anything to be worried about. :)

Still, 5 members at once seems like a pretty big hit to the team...

Grizeus

What is happening?
There's no question that they can be replaced. But why have they left? They've all invested so much into MyVMK. What could make them all suddenly leave?