In Park Quests?

Can we do anything like in park quests? Like we could have quests that someone could print out and maybe they have to answer something or take a picture of it. I don't know.

Ok well I was thinking that a player could print out a list of things they needed to find and then they had to answer a question about it. And to show that it's really that player they could be required to take a picture of like a piece of paper with their username or doing a gesture with the object or location to prove that they completed the quest and didn't just find the answers online.

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
COULD be possible I suppose.. but may be unfair for some who are unable to attend the parks as often as others.. but would still be a neat idea in the long run!

alice-darling said:
COULD be possible I suppose.. but may be unfair for some who are unable to attend the parks as often as others.. but would still be a neat idea in the long run!
Maybe they wouldn't have to deal with only in-park things. I, personally, have never been to a park and know for a fact that I wouldn't ever be able to, especially for an MMK quest.
So perhaps something else could be thought of, in order to include more of the players.

alice-darling said:
The originally VMK did in park quest, so i see it as fair.. You come to the park and do a quest, you get a prize lol.

I like the idea.

carterjakep

Silence said:
Ok well I was thinking that a player could print out a list of things they needed to find and then they had to answer a question about it. And to show that it's really that player they could be required to take a picture of like a piece of paper with their username or doing a gesture with the object or location to prove that they completed the quest and didn't just find the answers online.
+1,000

booglie

Silence said:
I feel like it would be too easy to find the answers for this online or through friends who were able to go
and as we all know from the angel hat situation, we can't trust everyone to keep it to themselves
as far a pictures for proof, how do you know it's them? or how do you know it's not photoshopped?

I could help create the quests. I go to Disneyland pretty often so I could help do Disneyland quests, but we'd need some people for Walt Disney World. Specifics for how to prove that someone isn't just stealing the answers off the internet can be discussed before any quests are made and launched.

Silence said:
I could help create the quests. I go to Disneyland pretty often so I could help do Disneyland quests, but we'd need some people for Walt Disney World. Specifics for how to prove that someone isn't just stealing the answers off the internet can be discussed before any quests are made and launched.
I am going to get a job in Walt Disney world next year with the college program, so I could help with that and I have been there more then 20 times.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
As a local close to the orlando area, i would personally milk this system. Ive got an annual pass and would be there weekly. Juss saying That's what i did in regular VMK. I have close to 500 cards.

I love this idea!
We should bring back the in-park quests that Disney had in the old VMK.

That was really the whole point of VMK being created in the first place! To bring people into the parks! :thumbsup:

bird said:
As a local close to the orlando area, i would personally milk this system. Ive got an annual pass and would be there weekly. Juss saying That's what i did in regular VMK. I have close to 500 cards.
There should obviously be a limit. I also live near WDW, and had many many cards also.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Maybe just to test it out. Require your Username written on your park ticket and taken a picture of that nearby one of the images required to be taken and geologged. But with any kind of advancement of technology, there is going to be the ones who ruin it. Spoof the geologging, print tickets and put names on them. Make fake sets or photoshop tickets on pictures.. possibilities are endless to how ways people can scam this system, shoot i even found a way to scam the VMK WDW system. All i did was have my friend who worked in the park print me 20-30 tickets at a time and turn in a bunch of quests throughout the day since i lived nearly 20 minutes from the park when the game was open.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Maybe they wouldn't have to deal with only in-park things. I, personally, have never been to a park and know for a fact that I wouldn't ever be able to, especially for an MMK quest.
So perhaps something else could be thought of, in order to include more of the players.
This is so sad. I do not get very often sometimes only once a year. But I would be willing to take you VMK avatar to Disney when I go and take pictures with it. Wish I could figure out a way to help you get there. It is truly magical. You can always PM .