I've returned! :d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody!

So I used to be SurfingCrystal on VMK yearrrrrrssssss ago! If anybody recognizes that name definitely go ahead and add me cause I would LOVE to re-connect with everybody I used to talk to! I totally understand if like nobody remembers me cause I didn't even get to play for the last couple of months that the game was open because of internet issues :p But basically I would love to meet TONS of new people who are just like me! I LOVE ANYTHING Disney! I'm also a HUGE Halloween fan and am a HUGE supporter of HHN (Halloween Horror Nights) at Universal Studios in Hollywood. I eventually would love to move to LA and work as a performer for both Disney and Universal since that's been one of my dreams for as long as I can remember! I'm also super interested in make-up and specials effects make-up, which is also one of my future career choices! Lately on VMK I've just been trying to re-build my character and get some new friends and everything going on there so that's my point of this post! So basically if anybody would like to strike up some conversations let's start some friendships!(:

Hey!! Welcome back to VMK. Feels so nice to get back into the game doesn't it? Your goals seem so awesome! I love Halloween Horror night. I went this year and last year -- Freaking loved it. Cabin in the woods was SCARY! And so was the whole "lady who drowned her kids" one. I was freaking out XD

Thanks so much everybody! And Jaxx, that's awesome! I go to the event in Hollywood so i didn't get to see Cabin in the woods D: But we had La Llorona the last 3 years excluding this year :p we had her for a scarezone in 2010 and then she had a maze in 2011 and 2012! Her mazes and scarezone weren't my favorite but they were pretty decent! My favorite from this year was DEFINITELY Insidious! And Evil Dead was a SUPER close second!(: I've kinda become good friends with our creative director in Hollywood so that's always cool :p

Thanks so much everybody! And Jaxx, that's awesome! I go to the event in Hollywood so i didn't get to see Cabin in the woods D: But we had La Llorona the last 3 years excluding this year :p we had her for a scarezone in 2010 and then she had a maze in 2011 and 2012! Her mazes and scarezone weren't my favorite but they were pretty decent! My favorite from this year was DEFINITELY Insidious! And Evil Dead was a SUPER close second!(: I've kinda become good friends with our creative director in Hollywood so that's always cool :p
Oh wow! Awesome. In Orlando they had the whole "walking dead" everywhere. I liked it... But I preferred having variety like last years. But Evil WAS really cool! I just loved looking at all the movie props and different setups. I was impressed.

Yeah, When I saw that all of your guys' Scarezones were gonna be walking dead related I felt kinda bad...haha I'm a HUGE walking dead fan, but that's like walking dead OVERLOAD. We got the purge as our Scarezone 1 (entrance scarezone) and it was AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.