Jayy's room #1 - NEVERLAND

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
" Second start to the right, and straight on til' morning.."

Hi guys :) This is my first room that I've decided to show on forum. From the movie Peter Pan.
I hope you all like it :halcyon:
( This photo was taken before I re-arranged some items)

My models;
Lost boys (wildnightmare, savvy.max, fairy, crizal), Captain hook (magicishaan), Mr.Smee (sirNaughty),
Mermaid,(Allusion), Tinkerbell (flamingbean), Peter Pan (Dolan,-thinking of happy thoughts-) and I as Wendy. :halcyon:
Thank you to my awesome boyfriend for helping me build the room (Thunderr) <3

Room title:
NEVERLAND
UPDATE* my room now :3
:bounce:

Last edited:

aliceblue

Absolutely beautiful! Most of the PPR pieces haven't even been released yet, but you managed to pull an amazing room together. My hat is off to you. :)

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Same..... This room is good! Sad about how mine looks now... lol
uhm... thank you? haha Don't be sad!! Am sure your rooms are wonderful! :halcyon:
nice build woot
pirate ship needs a sail tho.. ;)
I hope they pick 2 winners after seeing this...
I tried building the sail.. but it won't cooperate lol so instead I did the lamp lights surrounding it making it look like pixie dust. :)

Absolutely beautiful! Most of the PPR pieces haven't even been released yet, but you managed to pull an amazing room together. My hat is off to you. :)
Awee* thank you so much!! I tried what I could with the ppr items but they're not releasing other ppr's this week,(tmrw), and so I have to finish my room with other Ned shop items etc.. XD but thanks so much!!

And Thanks for all the great comments :D making me super happy rn!!! errr :party::party::party:

OH WOW! I agree with aliceblue theres not many ppr items that came out but you did a great job putting something together! Seen a lot of alice rooms, good thing yours is peterpan :) this is awesome!! Great job jayy goodluck to you :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dolan

acnl enthusiast
omg y am i alwayz blinkin in picturs!!!!!1