Jungle Cruise Gameplay

JustDep

Forever Awkward
@QueenClarion was curious on how fast you have to be to get high scores in Jungle Cruise so I told her I'd record a video. Figured I'd post it here as well for anyone who's interested.

Score : 53,085

Another thing I can confirm about jungle cruise is... if your computer is slow and you have slow internet, not as many animals pop up that you can see and the boat moves so slow so you can't collect as many credits. Recently figured this out after using my boyfriend's fast computer vs. the slow computer at home haha.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
That's because the game runs on a timer set by the server and not on your computer. So if you can't process the speed of the timer you get stuck with not hitting some animals. Unfortunately it has to stay that way because if it was on your computers time it could be extremely easy to exploit and get perfect scores @FlowerChildx

QueenClarion

Wow YOU'RE SUPER!! Seriously, thank you!! Okay, going to view it NOW! I will post after viewing YOUR most awesomeness! thx![DOUBLEPOST=1538495451][/DOUBLEPOST]WOW! Yes YOU ARE AMAZING! I do think it needs to be noted to players that would like to improve and one thing you do that really has helped me scoring better is the "hold back" making your shots as you continually hold back until after the mob has appeared and then speed through accruing gas and film, not having to concentrate on both picking up gas and film while shooting mobs helps greatly. I looked on line for your mouse, however, they are all "SOLD OUT".

Could you share your mouse information once again? I'm amazed at how fast it moves and clicks the mob and how many awesome's you get! That is just AMAZING!! Sincerely, THANK YOU!! Thank you so much. Also, I'd like maybe staff to check that Dep actually received 53,+ and he was credited for 52,900 something. How many mob shots are actually not counted at the end is something I've wondered. Grats on such high scores, for now you continue to a JUNGLE CRUISE HERO !! Thanks!

Last edited:

JustDep

Forever Awkward
Wow YOU'RE SUPER!! Seriously, thank you!! Okay, going to view it NOW! I will post after viewing YOUR most awesomeness! thx![DOUBLEPOST=1538495451][/DOUBLEPOST]WOW! Yes YOU ARE AMAZING! I do think it needs to be noted to players that would like to improve and one thing you do that really has helped me scoring better is the "hold back" making your shots as you continually hold back until after the mob has appeared and then speed through accruing gas and film, not having to concentrate on both picking up gas and film while shooting mobs helps greatly. I looked on line for your mouse, however, they are all "SOLD OUT".

Could you share your mouse information once again? I'm amazed at how fast it moves and clicks the mob and how many awesome's you get! That is just AMAZING!! Sincerely, THANK YOU!! Thank you so much. Also, I'd like maybe staff to check that Dep actually received 53,+ and he was credited for 52,900 something. How many mob shots are actually not counted at the end is something I've wondered. Grats on such high scores, for now you continue to a JUNGLE CRUISE HERO !! Thanks!
You don't need my exact mouse to do well, as long as it's a reliable mouse with a good sensor. Like, if you have smaller hands, the Logitech G203 is a gaming mouse that's great for $27 or, if you have normal size hands, Logitech G403 which I used for a good while is around $40. Get yourself a mousepad if you don't have one already and you're on the right track.

@JustDep so, we ARE suppose to get "awesome" for a better score? it seems you hit the animals as soon as it appears and i do do that but i always get flawless and i can only get like 2.1k in the first round now. so im really confused about this and what im doing wrong.

Last edited:
@JustDep so, we ARE suppose to get "awesome" for a better score? it seems you hit the animals as soon as it appears and i do do that but i always get flawless and i can only get like 2.1k in the first round now. so im really confused about this and what im doing wrong.
Yes, "awesome" will give you more points than "flawless"! Even though that seems contradictory

JustDep

Forever Awkward
definitely

but i had the best score ever! 43k omg. i cant even go above 37k. still kinda hard to get the timing right.
Dang is 43k your highest score? If so that's amazing. Also yeah, Awesome is what you want to get. There's one above Awesome that just says "undefined" in black writing but you literally have to be like 100% perfect with split second timing and I'm pretty sure it's actually just a glitch.

As far as hitting animals goes, it needs to be on time and as centered as possible. Also, I believe if you hold down your mouse click for too long, even if you initially click dead center if you move away from it while you unclick it registers it at a worse score.

Dang is 43k your highest score? If so that's amazing. Also yeah, Awesome is what you want to get. There's one above Awesome that just says "undefined" in black writing but you literally have to be like 100% perfect with split second timing and I'm pretty sure it's actually just a glitch.

As far as hitting animals goes, it needs to be on time and as centered as possible. Also, I believe if you hold down your mouse click for too long, even if you initially click dead center if you move away from it while you unclick it registers it at a worse score.
at least in alpha game it is my highest score. I dont recall what it was before alpha but pretty dang sure ive done better