Just curious ???

PudgeTheFish

I've made it (in a pending update, so it may or may not affect the next host event) so if a room is featured (has the mickey icon) it will be searchable. There's a 15 second lasting cache of the rooms in the main guest room list, which doesn't apply to searches, so if you search for it in the same way you did before, it should show up once the room is open... It's not the same, but I had to exclude staff rooms from searches ordinarily because some people found ways to abuse it. Ordinarily it wouldn't be a punish everyone for this thing, but in this case it creates quite a lot of work for the moderators to undo, so it's a necessary evil I'm afraid.
Ok. Well, at least it's still searchable!!!! Ty Amy :)[emoji4]

Nnilak

Staff were unable to remember to close/lock their game rooms, someone exploited it, and so admins finally said that instead of reprimanding their staff for not following their policies, they'd punish the players instead.
Where's your evidence I made it up? Perhaps I know who exploited it..? Literally it's more likely that I was right than I was wrong.
It was me, lol.

But yeah, I got in trouble instead of the staff getting in trouble. Which shouldn't have happened considering that rule changed after I did it, or that I'm the reason the rule changed?

Amy

Head Administrator
It was me, lol.

But yeah, I got in trouble instead of the staff getting in trouble. Which shouldn't have happened considering that rule changed after I did it, or that I'm the reason the rule changed?
Yeah because the person who made an honest mistake getting in trouble instead of the one who took advantage of it (the one who actually did it wrong) makes perfect sense.

Nnilak

Yeah because the person who made an honest mistake getting in trouble instead of the one who took advantage of it (the one who actually did it wrong) makes perfect sense.
Just funny cause I didn't mean to take advantage of it either. I searched the host to get into the current event that was about to happen and saw that 3 people were in the open room, so I joined it thinking that was the event. Turns out it wasn't, so I left, through the teleporter to see if it even worked lol

Getting in trouble for entering a public room lol.

Oh well :)

Last edited:
I think the staff rooms in use for that month should be visible. We have a issue with the friends list loading sometimes it stays completely black giving others the chance of entering the room before others can even see it. Where as if the room is visible everyone has the option to search it and click it for the sake of entering the event on time.

Amy

Head Administrator
Just funny cause I didn't mean to take advantage of it either. I searched the host to get into the current event that was about to happen and saw that 3 people were in the open room, so I joined it thinking that was the event. Turns out it wasn't, so I left, through the teleporter to see if it even worked lol

Getting in trouble for entering a public room lol.

Oh well :)
That's why you went in more than once?

Nnilak

That's why you went in more than once?
Yeah, just twice. But like said before it was a public room. It's like if a pool closed at 10, but the pool guy didn't lock the gate I'd still go in the pool and the pool guy would get in trouble for not following his tasks. I'd also get out of the pool. You could just take my items back.

But honestly there's no point in arguing because ultimately you make the decisions, whether they're good or bad and no one can convince you otherwise. I'll just wait out my two weeks. Two weeks for a first time offense. For two items. Lol.