Justin Bieber petition to be deported

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I think that driving with even a little BAC is totally wrong, as well as driving with an expired license

InfinityFay

Just saying this is a petition. Whether or not the US government will enforce this is totally up in the air.

I signed it. I doubt it'll happen, but I think it's hilarious.
He needs a reality check.

Think of this, he could've caused a drunk driving accident killing someone. Losing someone that is innocent to someone who is a trouble maker is not a good thing. Also, 12 year old girls are looking at Justin Bieber and are thinking that the only way to be with him is to copy his interests, drugs, vandalizing, and hurting nice people. We can also tell that he is just getting increasingly worse, so what ever happens next will not be good. I'm just voicing my opinion.

Think of this, he could've caused a drunk driving accident killing someone. Losing someone that is innocent to someone who is a trouble maker is not a good thing. Also, 12 year old girls are looking at Justin Bieber and are thinking that the only way to be with him is to copy his interests, drugs, vandalizing, and hurting nice people. We can also tell that he is just getting increasingly worse, so what ever happens next will not be good. I'm just voicing my opinion.
Agreed.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
This just in! Justin Bieber is a life saver...

That saves lives...

He simply can't leave! Because although he's contributing to the drug market, has a DUI that resulted from a choice that could have killed someone, and has made countless other poor decisions, he saved someone's life and makes mistakes. He simply must stay. To heck with federal law! alot

(Why is this on a government website? LOL)

philitup

The Internet Champion!
This just in! Justin Bieber is a life saver...

That saves lives...

He simply can't leave! Because although he's contributing to the drug market, has a DUI that resulted from a choice that could have killed someone, and has made countless other poor decisions, he saved someone's life and makes mistakes. He simply must stay. To heck with federal law! alot

(Why is this on a government website? LOL)
Yuna's gone soft on us... :'(

I've never seen such hullabaloo over a DUI. Of course it's a completely serious matter and he could have harmed someone but don't quite a few people get caught with DUI's? I haven't heard of them getting deported before. Haha I can't with this. LOL