Keys and Crates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Looking for some rare and exclusive MyVMK loot? Look no further! Well, you?ll probably still need to look because someone locked all of the items up in crates! How do you get your hands on a crate and a key, you might be wondering?

When you visit an NPC for your daily credits, play Castle Fireworks Remixed, or collect shells in Captain?s Quest Quarters, you may be randomly rewarded with a locked crate or even better, a gold key!

Once you have both a gold key and a locked crate, you will be able to try your luck for riches! Simply place the crate in your room, stand next to it, and double click it to open it.

So, what?s in the crate? That?s for you to find out! Will you open it and end up becoming the envy of the kingdom? Who knows what you may receive?

I stayed up until 3:30 a.m. EST playing fireworks and running for those stupid clams and all I have to show for that is 6 crates. I was playing fireworks until my fingers grew numb and nothing. Well, I shouldn't say nothing--I got enough credits for a 5* flying carpet magic pin. I heard, though, that you only get crates from the shell game and keys from NPC's and fireworks--is that correct?

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I stayed up until 3:30 a.m. EST playing fireworks and running for those stupid clams and all I have to show for that is 6 crates. I was playing fireworks until my fingers grew numb and nothing. Well, I shouldn't say nothing--I got enough credits for a 5* flying carpet magic pin. I heard, though, that you only get crates from the shell game and keys from NPC's and fireworks--is that correct?
Well considering I woke up 30 minutes ago having no knowledge of this event until then, and signing in and collecting shells for roughly 20 minutes rendered me 5 crates no problem. So I'd say it's a fair assumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.