Kingdom Hearts Month

Suggestion - Kingdom Hearts Month

• Total voters
UPDATED 9-8-2018

Notes:
  • Updated with more stuff including suggestions from players and more ideas of my own.
    Not every single suggestion will be added so don't get upset if I don't include something you said.
  • Also added the KH items that they brought into the game already.
  • Every time I try to update this it either times out or something else prevents me from doing so, so I'm going to try and do it in chunks as opposed to all at once.
  • Still making updates to make the thread cleaner and stuff, if anything seems out of place I probably saved progress to not lose all the progress again.
  • Reformatted to make it more organized based on the Item Category.
  • Trying to keep the master post solely KH like the thread topic suggests, if there is anything NON-KH like Final Fantasy it will be minimal.
  • The item format will be like the following Example:

Item name (Game(s) it appears in) (Name of the player who suggested it if not me)
    Comments or suggestions if I have any
    [Picture or picture example of the item] - Name of player if it's an actual art piece
PINS
  • Wayfinder Pins (Birth By Sleep)
    Should be Hide and Seek cause you find your way to the staff
  • Seven Princesses of Light Stained Glass (KH1)
    SITS, The rare being Kairi of course.
  • Assorted KH items pins (KH1-KH2)
    - GA_Hogie
  • Kairi at the Beach Pin
    Released Summer Month in the item shop, will never release again

FURNITURE
  • Paopu Fruit (KH1)
    Released in Summer Month as a queue prize, probably taken from the thread, will likely not return
  • Destiny Island Beach Towel
    Released in Summer Month as consolation prize, not gonna rerelease probably.
  • Lion Form Sora Plush? (KH2)
    Released in Animal Month as a chest prize, not sure which chest. Probably taken from this thread.
  • Traverse Town Lamppost (KH1)
    - GA_Hogie
  • Floating Worlds Furnitures (KH1, KH2)

• Sea Salt Ice Cream
    Queue prize
  • Wooden Sword
    Consolation prize
  • Munny Pouch
    Bronze Chest
  • Goofy's Shield.
    Silver Chest
  • Donald's Staff
    Silver Chest
  • Axel's Chakram
    Gold Chest
CLOTHING
  • Destiny Island Ears
    Released in Summer Month as a Host Prize, will never rerelease again

• Heartless Shoulder Buddy (Kaye on Page 3)
    - Kaye
  • Heartless Beanie
    - GA_Hogie
    - Kaye
    - Chansu
  • Moogle Beanie
    - Chansu
  • MeowWow Beanie
    - Chansu
  • Sora KH1 Outfit (KH1)
    - GA_Hogie
  • Sora KH2 Outfit (KH2)

• Kairi KH1 Outfit (KH1)
    - Kaye
  • Kairi KH2 Outfit (KH2)
    - GA_Hogie
  • Riku KH1 Outfit (KH1)
    - GA_Hogie
    - Kaye
  • Riku KH2 Outfit (KH2)

• Organization XIII Hoodie

• Crown Symbol Necklace
    Admins probably used the Lion Form Sora pic I had as an example for what the necklace looks like for animal month from this thread tbh.
MAGIC
  • Gummi Ship Magic
    - GA_Hogie
  • DTD Teleportation Magic (CoM, 358/2 Days, KH2)
  • Cure -> Cura -> Curaga
ROOMS
  • Destiny Islands (KH1)
    Released Summer month as a Slide comp grand prize, will never see light of day again
  • Traverse Town (KH1) (Shadowofumbreon)
  • Sora's Awakening (KH1)
    - GA_Hogie

PET BASES

• Moogle (Final Fantasy, and every KH tbh)
    - GA_Hogie
  • Shadow Heartless (KH1)
  • MeowWow (Dream Drop Distance)
  • NechoCat (Dream Drop Distance)

Last edited:
I love Kingdom Hearts! It's such a great game. I'd think this would really be something interesting for myVMK to add.

The key blades would be a nice touch. There are literally soooooo many. And I think I fell in love with the Heartless Beanie. Super cute.

So much win! I approve!

You have amazing ideas! I like the ideas behind the prizes and such. Although I think more clothing needs to be involved and the idea behind the keyblade confuses me a bit. Would they be wall art, like a poster? If so, that would be awesome. I could display all my keyblades on one wall without it looking too cluttered. As far as clothing goes I think it would be important to add Sora's outfit for guys and Kairi's for the girls.
SORA:

KAIRI:

Also, I think it would be super cool if we could create a Moogle pet base. Have the little guy roam around the room. It would be killer if it could say Kupo!
MOOGLE:

I LOVE this idea so much and seriously hope they take it into consideration. It would make my whole year!

The keyblade thing was idea for pins like you can have your fave keyblades displayed on lanyard. The Chest prize Keyblades were gonna be like Furniture, idk about posters, posters might look good like mounted but not sure what room would compliment Keyblades, and I don't think GAs want to make so many keyblades. Maybe the mainstay keyblades like Kingdom Key (Both Sora and Mickey's), Road to Dawn (Riku's), Destiny's Embrace (Kairi) Oath Keeper and Oblivion, StarSeeker, and maybe a few others.

Clothing I tried being gender neutral as possible but believe me there is plenty I'd like to see too but it's a matter of properly making it look good in vmk. Also personal opinion I don't really like KH1 Sora's clothes cause Red and Yellow stick out so bad. Like how could you pick KH2 Kairi but not KH2 Sora lol, The only reason I didn't include it is because he has a million forms with it so I thought that was a bit too much. Like I would like to see Roxas, Namine, KH2 Riku, DreamDropDistance Riku maybe, Ventus, Aqua, Terra maybe? Those pants might throw off the whole thing lol.

But trust me I got ideas for days

Lorelei

Moon Mermaid ☾ *:・゚
Oh my goodness this would be awesome!! \(@;◇;@)/
I'm a huge Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts fan!! And seeing this has made my day!! I hope it will be greatly considered!!

As adorable as a moogle pet base would be @Moogle moogle's are more Final fantasy than Disney. (Inb4 Final Fantasy month) But how about I interest you in MeowWow or NechoCat?

riddleguy

A better alternative to the moogle would be chirathy from the mobile game/kh back cover.

As mentioned earlier i also feel its important to add a sora outfit for guys and a kairi outfit for the girls. But i also feel its important to add a shadow heartless plush..

I would be happy with any sora outfit but my outfit of choice is kh2 sora...

A kingdom hearts theme month would also be a good opportunity for re-releases/new items from worlds featured in the games. I think the best way would be to pick 5 worlds from the games and feature those worlds in a quest series...and you could even tie releases to the quest series. I.e maybe sora just came from pridelands according to quest text and there could be lion king items in neds shop released same day.

Lastly, i would love to see a room pin for destiny islands,hollow bastion or traverse town.

I'm not back from the dead or anything, I just happened to see this and thought I'd share some of the things I've made! There are some Kingdom Hearts things that I've made and posted on my blog a while ago. Part of me wants to make more, but I don't really have the time right now. You can find them here: https://vmkhogie.tumblr.com/

:)
Come back! We miss you :hearts:
Please & Thank You! :)

I was bored and remember I had a KH thread, @Moogle Hope you'd buy lol

riddleguy

I was bored and remember I had a KH thread, @Moogle Hope you'd buy lol
I would want that if that was released in-game! A good way to release the keyblades when/if they get released as items would be to do a collection event like one we have now stitchs cousins. With kingdom hearts 3 on the way next year, hopefully we get some kingdom hearts stuff before it releases.

Thanks mate, and too many collect-athons tho lmao, I don't want keyblades to be so common but that's just me, if it were to be a collect-athon at least not so soon after experiments.

More beanie/Headgear ideas. I am by no means an artist, just threw some pixels together because I couldn't sleep. A meow-wow and shadow, I liked Hogie's rendition and took my a more symmetrical approach.

riddleguy

Thanks mate, and too many collect-athons tho lmao, I don't want keyblades to be so common but that's just me, if it were to be a collect-athon at least not so soon after experiments.
I think the problem right now is the pods event has been going on too long....not that its too many collecting events.

More thinking, there might be a bit too many games to shove into one month, could split KH month into KH months just like the remasters on PS4.

1.5 - Kingdom Hearts I , Chain of Memories, 358/2 days
2.5 - Kingdom Hearts II, Birth by Sleep, Recoded
2.8 - Fragmentary Passage, Backcover/x/union, Dream Drop Distance

This means we get three times the kingdom hearts

riddleguy

More thinking, there might be a bit too many games to shove into one month, could split KH month into KH months just like the remasters on PS4.

1.5 - Kingdom Hearts I , Chain of Memories, 358/2 days
2.5 - Kingdom Hearts II, Birth by Sleep, Recoded
2.8 - Fragmentary Passage, Backcover/x/union, Dream Drop Distance

This means we get three times the kingdom hearts
I would love this and we could have disney items related to the characters and worlds from the games for people who arent into kingdom hearts for each month. Like maybe for month one, we have tarzan,aladdin,wonderland,pinnochio and 101 dalmations items. and for month 2, we lilo and stitch,snow white,cinderella and peter pan stuff and for month 3 we have hunch back of notre dame

riddleguy

Here are some kingdom hearts magic pin suggestions.
-Ignite
-fire
-blizzard
-thunder
-Gummi Ship(similar to stitchs spaceship but we ride a gummi ship)

also you could make it so the higher level magic pins for fire blizzard and thunder are the stronger spell versions