Longer Hair at Release?

So as many people know, longer hair for guys and girls were released in VMK with the success of High School Musical. I personally would like them to be in the game, in Ovmk only girls got the longer haircuts. Basically it'd be cool to have them in the game for longer haired folks such as myself and whoever.
For those having trouble remembering the longer hair for guys:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I like this idea. I had long hair irl before, and it would be nice to have it in the game.

Ness

I agree! It's nice to see some variety. However, I'll still use the black hair, nicely combed hair, and black ears!

Except for the fact that hair is probably mega easy to add. We saw hair added no problem on OVMK for girls, why shouldn't the guys get the best hair too?
I agree hair is probably really easy to take care of, but I think the comment still stands >.> their todo list is already ridiculously long; we really shouldn't be hyping for all this stuff to get restored because that'll just make us dissatisfied with the beta game and make us as impatient for updates as we are now with waiting for the opening.

I agree hair is probably really easy to take care of, but I think the comment still stands >.> their todo list is already ridiculously long; we really shouldn't be hyping for all this stuff to get restored because that'll just make us dissatisfied with the beta game and make us as impatient for updates as we are now with waiting for the opening.
You don't understand bro. I gotta look fabulous! ;)

So as many people know, longer hair for guys and girls were released in VMK with the success of High School Musical. I personally would like them to be in the game, in Ovmk only girls got the longer haircuts. Basically it'd be cool to have them in the game for longer haired folks such as myself and whoever.
For those having trouble remembering the longer hair for guys:
Great Idea... :D