Looking for Blue Stitch Hat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
BUMP of the day.

I added an extra firewall to my #1 option offer. (:

I feel so bad that you have been bumping this for over a month. :( You have the best offer I've seen for a Stitch Hat and some people are so greedy about it. I hope someone will trade you a fair deal eventually and not try to get more out of you!

Lost

This is around what Stitch is at atm, I don't have one but gl finding yours. There is definitely lots of good variety in there :D

Jackie

2086 views...no one is interested...okay.

BUMP...

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Jackie this is an awesome offer I'm sorry stitch owners are over-looking it :( I'm sure you'll get one at some point, you know when there's an item like nobody is giving up and then there's that moment where they seem to be up for trade constantly, or just more often than not, it'll come around. Good luck!! :D

Jackie

Jackie this is an awesome offer I'm sorry stitch owners are over-looking it :( I'm sure you'll get one at some point, you know when there's an item like nobody is giving up and then there's that moment where they seem to be up for trade constantly, or just more often than not, it'll come around. Good luck!! :D
Thank you so much! I've altered my offer so many times. I hope this one is my lucky one! haha.
It's really nice to hear that people are rooting for you, thanks!

BUMP...c;

Stargazing

Gosh this is just so good! I'm hoping you get it really soon. Don't give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.