Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kira

I've been on myVMK for about a month now and I just can't catch onto it. I honestly have no idea how people get so many rare things! Some people tell me that their friends gave them leroy or green flips or something like that but I don't really have many good friends on VMK. I have a couple clothing items but that about sums me up. I've been scammed more times than I'd really like to tell. So embarrassing... I have no idea how one can get scammed as much as me lol. I'd really really be grateful if someone helped me. I'll give you what I'm trading so it wouldn't be completely unfair but I'd really appreciate if someone helped me out. If not it's fine and I promise I'm not trying to scam! Just need a helping hand is all.

supernovagirl

I would try playing games... JC or Fireworks and build up your credits and then trade credit sprees for items (5k+).

I would honestly help you out but I've recently given out a lot of items :(

Yeahh I would also say to save up some credits andd do credit sprees for people. Sometimes youu just have to look on here a good bit under the trading andd just find someone who is looking for something youre willing to trade. But starting off doing credit sprees will help alot! (: Hope that was any help!!

kira

I would try playing games... JC or Fireworks and build up your credits and then trade credit sprees for items (5k+).

I would honestly help you out but I've recently given out a lot of items :(
ugh jc is not my game. im good but no patience! hahaha. do you know anyone with firewalls theyre willing to trade for a credit spree?

Yeahh I would also say to save up some credits andd do credit sprees for people. Sometimes youu just have to look on here a good bit under the trading andd just find someone who is looking for something youre willing to trade. But starting off doing credit sprees will help alot! (: Hope that was any help!!
i suuuck at fireworks hahahaha! im good at jc but no patience >.< do you know anyone willing to trade firewalls for credits sprees? seems like getting my hands on those are my best bet.

radcatmeow

I've been on myVMK for about a month now and I just can't catch onto it. I honestly have no idea how people get so many rare things! Some people tell me that their friends gave them leroy or green flips or something like that but I don't really have many good friends on VMK. I have a couple clothing items but that about sums me up. I've been scammed more times than I'd really like to tell. So embarrassing... I have no idea how one can get scammed as much as me lol. I'd really really be grateful if someone helped me. I'll give you what I'm trading so it wouldn't be completely unfair but I'd really appreciate if someone helped me out. If not it's fine and I promise I'm not trying to scam! Just need a helping hand is all.
I get scammed so much! I have no idea what the value of anything is. I definitely understand where you're coming from!

Setsuykie

I'm also rather new and I have this problem sometimes, outside of two exceptions but I will not talk about it on the forums. I've found the best way to get rares and build yourself up is by offering credit sprees for things.

kira

I get scammed so much! I have no idea what the value of anything is. I definitely understand where you're coming from!
THANK YOU! I never know what the value for things are so I always end up over offering because I don't want to under offer and I can never figure out what the perfect trade is.:sick:

I'm also rather new and I have this problem sometimes, outside of two exceptions but I will not talk about it on the forums. I've found the best way to get rares and build yourself up is by offering credit sprees for things.
Have you ever traded a credit spree for a firewall? If so, how much did you give them?

Status
Not open for further replies.