Main Street Checkers

I enjoyed playing checkers. But players found a way to cheat. They would plan beforehand who was going to win. They would go into the game and the player who wasn't going to win would leave after the first move or two. I think they fixed this cheat, but staff here would have to make sure that doesn't happen.

Jasmine

I never played it in VMK, so I'd love to get to try it. Weren't there magic pins associated with it or something?

I enjoyed playing checkers. But players found a way to cheat. They would plan beforehand who was going to win. They would go into the game and the player who wasn't going to win would leave after the first move or two. I think they fixed this cheat, but staff here would have to make sure that doesn't happen.
Uh...what? I can't believe people did that..

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Would be great to bring back. But if people can do what Storm says then something would need to be found to stop that. Personally though this would be on the bottom of my list for the order of which mini-games to bring back. Well it's behind my wanting of PotC ;)

Checkers seems like it would be the easiest to bring back
the more minigames, the better
I would say that Checkers should be brought back before Pirates

xoxobreathe

Oh gosh I loved Checkers so much. I never had problems with people cheating, it was always a fair game when I played :3 I hope they do bring it back eventually