Make a pin in honor of Robin Williams!

Robin* whoops okay.

GUYS LIKE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
The world lost a very funny and caring man today, and on top of it he was GENIE from Aladdin!
That movie wouldn't have been the same without him, and to me he just made the world that much
of a better place with his comedy and his movies. Since he played a main role in one of disney's greatest
movies, I say a Genie pin be made for his honor! Just something very simple for a great man!

Edit: Also, he was in flubber! So maybe even a flubber pin instead.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/robin-williams-found-dead-63-home-sheriff-article-1.1899928

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
GUYS LIKE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
The world lost a very funny and caring man today, and on top of it he was GENIE from Aladdin!
That movie wouldn't have been the same without him, and to me he just made the world that much
of a better place with his comedy and his movies. Since he played a main role in one of disney's greatest
movies, I say a Genie pin be made for his honor! Just something very simple for a great man!
I second this 10000000% @Amy @Snow @Grizzly please! He was a very funny man. I feel so bad for him! And come on the Genie! Also it is Disney related. It's a perfect opportunity to honor him!

Last edited:

Sophia

YESS everyone in the pirate waiting room were asking for a Genie/In Memory Of pin!! Amy if you're reading this, that would truly make up for the whole pirates thing. Pweaseeee

I second this 10000000% @Amy @Snow @Grizzly please! He was a very funny man. I feel so bad for him! And come on the Genie! Also it is Disney related. It's a perfect opportunity to honer him!
:wut:I third this!! I couldn't believe it either but he definitely was a funny and caring man and shall never be forgotten for his great works and memories he brought to us growing up.

RIP Robbin Williams, we love you :hearts:

Not even exaggerating I cried when I heard this on the radio... so many memories of my childhood are thanks to this man. I'm sure he helped develop my sense of humor :(

I would REALLY appreciate a genie pin or flubber pin or ANYTHING to be reminded of him everyday

I've been watching since it broke on tv and I'm still in shock. I remember watching Mork & Mindy while growing up. Relating to Disney, he was also Peter Pan in the movie Hook, the voice of the Timekeeper (former attraction at WDW) and in 2009 was inducted as a Disney Legends Hall of Famer. Today is a sad day

Last edited:

Fantasyliger

Yes please! We should just get it for logging in today or tomorrow. And I agree to make it nontradable so that people don't let value or trading affect our memory of him. I would really love a pin that honors him either the Genie or Flubber. Also maybe have his birth year-2o14 on it? I really like this idea and support it.

AlphaTheEdge

I can honestly say I have not been this upset about a celebrity passing in a while... He was a very funny man. He could make me laugh and cry... I wish his family nothing but the best. So sad... It shows that, no matter how happy a person may seem, we never know what they are battling inside. Everyone has their battles. Rest In Peace Mr. Williams.