Mamas Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

knows a thing or two
@MamaNutty you will be missed immensely. I hate seeing one of the few people I still know from the original game go, but I understand. There are so many things I'm going to miss, the talking, the trading, the trade advice, the non-trade advice, the being able to lend things to one another in those early days to get trades done, and the knowing we could always come to one another for anything. It was always such a pleasure for me to hang out together and I always marveled at watching mama working her trade magic, but it was so much more than that. Always honest, always fair, there was nothing like watching mama swing a big trade. Wishing you and your family the very best. Please come back and visit us...often. We are truly going to miss one of the vmk legends.

PudgeTheFish

Oh wow... I knew i liked u! Diddnt know it till ur leaving but i knew u in original :(. Sad to see u go! Ty for the friendly bumps! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

JCSkipper

Sad to see you go! Was always a joy to chat with you! <3 Best wishes to you in this new year and your daughter in college!

when you log off.. You take NOTHING with you , so please don't obsess over all the ultra rare
This is the best advice in the world.

It's sad to see such a kind player leave but I hope that you and your daughter have the best of luck in your future plans. Seeya later! (:

Such good advice about logging off... we really dont take anything with us which is why I hate how serious people take this game and treat people! Wishing you guys all the best and hope to see you guys around in the future! xoxo

OstrichJockey

Aww, I've never met you within the game, but you've always over-brimmed with warmth and excitement for your fellow players. I hope you and your daughter can return back to your friends one day and brighten their lives once again.

Keep on being awesome, offline and on :D

Last edited:

PudgeTheFish

As the saying goes " All good things must come to an end"!
I have truly enjoyed my second chance to reunite with my fellow friends/gamers.
As many of you know I played vmk under a different name! I decided that this time around I wanted to just enjoy the game & leave the trading behind me. That didn't last very long, as my daughter joined as well & she relied on me to trade for her.Then it got to the point that I only played to keep her " current ", as she is very busy going to HS & college.She finally decided she couldn't find the time to invest in the game, so we both decided to call it quits.I want to thank all the staff for all their hard work involved to keep this game running.There are way to many special people near & dear to me in this game to mention,but to every single trader that has ever traded me a BIG Thank You for being fair!
Just remember at the end of the day " when you log off.. You take NOTHING with you , so please don't obsess over all the ultra rare"!
With this I wish you all my blessing for a happy healthy future.
But who shall be collecting the fws! U were on a roll!

I'm not sure if you will ever see this but I am sad to see you go, considering me coming back, but I see why you are gone. I remember my first time I saw you. It was VFK as Cutie and I was TikiBlue in your trade room. You have always been so nice there and when you transitioned to here you took it with you and helped me through many trades and even real life situations I had going on that actually changed my life forever. Without you, I probably honest to god would not be here typing this goodbye right now. I hope your future is still as good as it was here and that you may change another kids life for the better. Hugs! :(

mark

10 mins late to everything
myvmk should do a saying of the week and it should be
"when you log off.. You take NOTHING with you , so please don't obsess over all the ultra rare"
bye bye mamanutty i wish you and ur daughter luck for future events!!!

MamaNutty

I'm not sure if you will ever see this but I am sad to see you go, considering me coming back, but I see why you are gone. I remember my first time I saw you. It was VFK as Cutie and I was TikiBlue in your trade room. You have always been so nice there and when you transitioned to here you took it with you and helped me through many trades and even real life situations I had going on that actually changed my life forever. Without you, I probably honest to god would not be here typing this goodbye right now. I hope your future is still as good as it was here and that you may change another kids life for the better. Hugs! :(
As you can tell by many trade threads I'm still in game!
However.. I did quit & everything I owned was gone... Including my character. I was contacted by a friend that she quit & wanted me to have all her stuff( her way of dragging me back into the game lol). Needless to say I'm trading her stuff away for little to nothing( credits). Once this is done( hopefully soon), I'll be done!
If you ever ever need to talk @Dumbo do NOT hesitate to send me a PM!
Thank you guys so much for all your kind words. They say" everything happens for a reason"!! Now I can look back & see why I was summons to joining VMK that morning after reading an ad on the cereal box!!

Status
Not open for further replies.