Meeting VMK Friends in REAL LIFE.

I've met all of my old VMK friends! I've traveled all over the country for them.
I live in New York.
I met Kelsea (TrueDreamerGirl). I drove up to Rhode Island.
I met Ashley (Masterpiece) and Angel (AngelCF). I drove down to Virginia.
I met Larry (Resemble) and Alec (Stitchon). I flew to California.
I've seen Ashley many times since then. We try to visit each other at least once a year! :)
I'd really love to meet my new VMK friends though. It's funny because Odwa and I were BFFs on VMK1. We found each other on MyVMK and found out we live 45 minutes from away. So we need to meet soon.
Meeting your online friends is such an amazing experience though. It's definitely worth the wait. Don't lose hope! :D

Champ

Yes.

I've met Neverlander...now I'm good friends with her irl. and when I was like 12 I met up with this other kid named Hinews at Disneyland.

kalyee

My best friend of 10+ years - while I met him originally through Toontown, - I met up with in WDW around the time VMK came out, and we're like family - his VMK name was charlie, super sam on Toontown.
I also met bobandcheese at WDW on that same trip, and while I've unfortunately lost touch with him since, it was an amazing experience!

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
I'm not allowed to meet up with suspicious internet friends.
boo.
we could all be suspicious together!

Yes.

I've met Neverlander...now I'm good friends with her irl. and when I was like 12 I met up with this other kid named Hinews at Disneyland.
hey, what about me? :angry:
i've met my best friend kelly (i sadly forgot both her vmk and vmkm usernames).
it was sort of really crazy actually being that i was 16 when i met her and she was 14.
she moved to france when she was about 12 or 13,
and was able to fly all the way down to florida to stay with my family and i (it's insane, i know).
she stayed with us for an entire month on top of all of that craziness.
fortunately, we hit it off extremely well and are still best friends to this day! :)

i met brendan (skat3) over the summer 2 years ago, as well.
he took me to orlando for 10 days with his family, which was cool.
we don't talk anymore though. ^.^

i also met emily (neverlander) when she came to visit me from california.
she stayed with my family and i for 2 weeks!
i then went to california to stay with her and her family for a bit over a week.
as i was in california, i was also able to meet sam (championstich) and hayley (i forgot her username, too).
we all went to disneyland and disney's california adventures, which was honestly so much fun.

emily is also coming to see me again during winter break, so i'm super excited for that. :D

QueenB

I've met my best friend Leanne (AshtonLeanne on vmk and AshtonLeanne45 on here) many years ago. We met on the original VMK, then realized we lived 3 hours away from each other! we've known each other/talked to each other everyday for 8+ years now and she is the absolute best. We have hung out quite a few times and even went to the beach once :D

supernovagirl

hey, what about me? :angry:
i've met my best friend kelly (i sadly forgot both her vmk and vmkm usernames).
it was sort of really crazy actually being that i was 16 when i met her and she was 14.
she moved to france when she was about 12 or 13,
and was able to fly all the way down to florida to stay with my family and i (it's insane, i know).
she stayed with us for an entire month on top of all of that craziness.
fortunately, we hit it off extremely well and are still best friends to this day! :)

i met brendan (skat3) over the summer 2 years ago, as well.
he took me to orlando for 10 days with his family, which was cool.
we don't talk anymore though. ^.^

i also met emily (neverlander) when she came to visit me from california.
she stayed with my family and i for 2 weeks!
i then went to california to stay with her and her family for a bit over a week.
as i was in california, i was also able to meet sam (championstich) and hayley (i forgot her username, too).
we all went to disneyland and disney's california adventures, which was honestly so much fun.

emily is also coming to see me again during winter break, so i'm super excited for that. :D
us in january

i bought a smoothie from drewby on tuesday

Well I live in Canada in Ontario, and there this girl that my best friend, and my crush so I can get to meet her sadly the sad news is I'm currently in Vietnam for training... and so I can't go meet her but when I get back I'm asking on her a date so everyone wish me luck! :D