MR and MSMYVMK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
But I wasn't talking to her, and I didn't say she shouldn't have won, it was a fan vote, which she won. I was only stating what the other judges said, which in that case didn't matter all that much.

That was once, and it wasn't all me as well. lol.
All im saying is, i was a judge too, i heard what the other judges said too, NO-ONE said that they didn't want bean to win,(except for you) no-one even said anything. ALL judges were silent but hip, hip made the decision to choose both bc of the sil incident. nothing your posting is making and sense or point.....

philitup

The Internet Champion!
^^^^^^^^^ Right?
Like why are you trying to pull out and tell everyone to stop fighting, when you're the one who said "Sil should've one" and the person you said it about was (rightfully) offended.

Dude just take responsibility for your actions and apologize to Bean for making an insensitive comment. That's all you have to do. Even if you didn't MEAN to offend her, you obviously did (hence why people are standing up for her), so just say that you're sorry.
I kind of already said I'm sorry or not understanding how offensive it was, but no one listened, as always...

Poptart

I kind of already said I'm sorry or not understanding how offensive it was, but no one listened, as always...
'kind of'
nonono, don't make a post on here. Just do the right thing and send Bean a message and apologize for offending her. Don't defend yourself, just say that you're sorry for upsetting her/making her feel targetted by you and this will all blow over :)

EDIT: last post. promise

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I also must include:

Don't trash talk behind phil's back. You may not agree with all of his points, but there's absolutely no need to say what I have heard.

Guys, all Ive to add this argument is that I tried doing what as best for both bean and sil to the satisfaction of everyone. You gotta understand the circumstances were tough and that this event didn't exactly go as planned the way I hoped it would. People were entering as a joke, people didnt wanna attend at the last minute, etc cetera. But I and everyone else tried to help as best as we could to make this fun despite these things. If I disappointed any of you I am so sorry.

Guys, all Ive to add this argument is that I tried doing what as best for both bean and sil to the satisfaction of everyone. You gotta understand the circumstances were tough and that this event didn't exactly go as planned the way I hoped it would. People were entering as a joke, people didnt wanna attend at the last minute, etc cetera. But I and everyone else tried to help as best as we could to make this fun despite these things. If I disappointed any of you I am so sorry.
You didn't disappoint anyone! It was really nice of you to do this actually :D Me and everyone else had fun watching lol

philitup

The Internet Champion!
usyrfsfg. I didn't want this to become a fight, I didn't want to offend ANYONE. What? How? Who?.. I don't really know what to say TBH. I don't really feel like saying sorry because I mean yeah, I could have went without making the comment but how the heck-I have never offending so many people so easily. Should Sil have won? IDK she wasn't here most of the time, I just said one little thing, it just blows my mind, you guys reacted to that like I'm the meanest person in the world. My goodness. I REALLY didn't mean for this to happen.

I also must include:

Don't trash talk behind phil's back. You may not agree with all of his points, but there's absolutely no need to say what I have heard.
Thank you. I'm just sort of like what? Am I drunk or something, because I don't get it.

You didn't disappoint, so many people dropped out last minute. I liked how you picked both of them to be winners, I never said that was unfair, that's what you all HAVE to understand.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
You all:

Sorry I couldn't attend the event, Hipstahh!

Status
Not open for further replies.