Music Mixer Feedback

MisterLoony

I loved that song Oreo!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1409963476][/DOUBLEPOST]I also love the music mixer!! Awesome surprise Amy! And just in time for my birthday ;)

Also, as soon as we join the queue, can we be asked to choose which one our songs then? I think that was the way it was on VMK also lol.

Amy

Head Administrator
I like the game but the queue line repeatedly glitches and people easily cut so that is definitely a downside to this game :/
I had it set up so if you click any of the spots from the back of the queue to the place you go when you finish, it takes you to the back... I'm not sure why that's not working right now...

sunflowery

I had it set up so if you click any of the spots from the back of the queue to the place you go when you finish, it takes you to the back... I'm not sure why that's not working right now...
It's fine, I know you do all you can. If things glitch like this i'd just expect the players to be more understanding and still wait their turn. A girl can dream lol. Thank you for the game regardless

Demonicnode

Live and learn.
As a DJ in real life and experience with Ableton Live I find this game amazing! I do love the idea of the voting for songs and the highscore board.Great job on this game cant wait to see whats next. Life is complete with monorail mixer :D

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I remember you got credits for making a song and then playing a song. Also you got more credits for the first song. Then extra credits at 10 and 50 plays . I think you got something at 250 and a big pay out at 500 plays. You should be able to get credits for playing your mix with no one in the room. In the original it was like that. You should also get bonus for how many songs you make too :) As for voting maybe you could get more credits for how many people are in the room? Not sure about the voting because unfortunately we have some really unfriendly people playing that just like to cause trouble.
As for 15 in a room once pirates are out this is never or hardly ever going to happen :) Also with 5 in a room taking turns you would get credits much faster than waiting for 15 people to play their tunes.

I was so happy to see this added to the game. It really added so much excitement and great memories. :) Thank you for all your hard work :)

I'm loving the music mixer, it was one of my favorite games in the original! I'm loving that it's not just 10 credits per day like it was in old VMK.

I like the idea of song ratings and monthly prizes, but I don't like the idea of green keys being added into it for Amy's stated reason. That's just my two cents... :)

music is all fun and all but more credits would be nice and giving us credits even when theres no people would be nice since we cant make people come, also would be nice if some shells came up in the shell game when others where not there does not have to be lots

Chloe

Have a Magical Day!
I don't know if this has been mentioned already but for some reason it's possible for someone to cut in front of you. Right after they've played a song, then can click back into the line in front of someone. It happened to me yesterday, a player played a song and clicked back to the 2nd spot in line, in front of me @_@

If you create a "first" mix, can you get like 25 credits and then, after that, get the 10 if there are enough ppl?[DOUBLEPOST=1410105732][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you create a "first" mix, can you get like 25 credits and then, after that, get the 10 if there are enough ppl?
And I love it the mixes and songs are awesome!

Bindingkey

it's very nostalgic for me and i love it.

whenever you guys get a chance, add some new sounds to it! music's changed a lot since 2005 so it would be awesome to have some different kind of music to play around with.

This idea is kinda out there, but what if there was something for the people on the dance floor to do that would earn them a small amount of credits (kinda like clamming) that way it's not just a room full of people waiting in a queue to play their song. Still have it so that playing a song would be more of a reward, but it would be good if there was a little something else to keep things interesting in he mean time. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gravebound

not actually a grave
i def agree with upping creds. i'd say 50 for first play, 25 for every repeat. reasonable, but sustainable like the other games.
i'm 100% for people voting you up and getting a little bit more credits out of it.
however, i don't agree with the 10 now for less than 15 people, and much less getting nothing if less than five. whenever i go on, there's usually 0-2 people in all the instances. so i usually get nothing from it.
but i'm fine with that in the long run, i mean, i waited for this for so long and i'm so glad to have it back. id be happy if it didnt give any creds at all.
and i think green keys should be worked out with clamming first before the discussion about keys + music mixer comes up.

also, having the marquee repeat is nice. i need people to see the title "seinfield goes to space" as often as possible.

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
i think that it's so awesome. I love it