My accidental drawing of Amanda Bynes

So first of all, I'm not an artist, and I'm not very good at it. Yesterday I was bored cause my mom took my phone and laptop away from me for the rest of the night, so I was kinda just doodling whatever came to mind. I started drawing an eye, cause I was gonna draw like a K-Pop (I don't actually listen to it, but I do love their style and makeup and that's kinda what I was going for) kind of person, then I drew the next eye. And then the nose, and mouth. And instead of her looking like a K-Pop singer, it was somehow Amanda Bynes. I mean, I've been obsessed with crazy Amanda for almost the entire year, but I really didn't try to draw her. I added in her hair and cheek piercings, cause that's what it turned out to be. But it's kinda scary that I was able to draw her, or memorize her features. O.o Anyways, now that you know the backstory to my accidental drawing, here's Amanda:
So I know its not the best; like I said, I'm not an artist, so gotta give me credit for somehow drawing this when I usually can't even draw a stick figure.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
I like the nose and the lips a lot (those are the toughest parts for me when drawing). Good job!