My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I take a nap and this happens...

First off. I guess it's a start that you apologized?

You have lost total respect from a lot of players and just a back handed sorry is going to fix s... stuff...
An apology isn't supposed to have "well you need to be more grateful for Amy".
Excuse you, this isn't about us not doing something. It's you supposed to man up to somethimg you did.
You need to LEAVE, or the players arent going to stop complaining.
:boom:

Also, why are you trying to justify your behavior? You made it sound like the HOSTs were at fault. Especially in that first paragraph which made it sound like you were "just trying to be a good staff member!" and everyone else was against you?
Gasp! It's as if she thinks everyone who disagrees with her opinion automatically has it out for her and hates her!

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
I am sorry you had to see what I said in a private chat among staff. It should never have been said, but it also never should have been released to the public, as all staff had agreed to never share it. I got caught up in my emotions and lost it.
oh real nice. great apology. "sorry you found out i was extremely rude, it shouldn't have been found out. but its not my fault because someone exposed me at my worst"

During my time on staff I have worked hard to keep the game safe, I have no idea how many hours I have spent doing this.
"look at ME!!! MEEEEEE. who cares how much time other staff who i made resign spent on this game, just admire my work ethic and sacrifices for you"

Now I will address the late night games that many of you think were shady or, showed favoritism.
basically, "you think this, but you're wrong, so stop making me seem like the bad guy. i dont need to apologize for favoritism."

I am sorry that many of you feel betrayed or hurt by me
"i regret that you took offense from my actions, because it makes me look bad. but really i'll just blame you for being offended and keep doing what i want"

honestly we're not going to be satisfied until some resignations happen
you're trying to delay the inevitable but the community isnt gonna stand for it

we don't want your power hungry ego administrating this game

iProsper

oh real nice. great apology. "sorry you found out i was extremely rude, it shouldn't have been found out. but its not my fault because someone exposed me at my worst"

"look at ME!!! MEEEEEE. who cares how much time other staff who i made resign spent on this game, just admire my work ethic and sacrifices for you"

basically, "you think this, but you're wrong, so stop making me seem like the bad guy. i dont need to apologize for favoritism."

"i regret that you took offense from my actions, because it makes me look bad. but really i'll just blame you for being offended and keep doing what i want"

ohmygod
justice.jpg

Perfectly said.

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
Oh forgot something.. you're like 40 something right? Then act like it, this apology is like from my 5 year old nephew because his momy forced him to do it. The whole post seems forced, and you probably don't think youre in the wrong...
Please for our sanity and even yours, just leave..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.