My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tay

you do know that lisa and kali are the exact same person right. and i don't know, depression and anxiety triggered by harassment is a real thing? and the gross mistreatment of belle has affected her medical condition? nobody is putting words in your mouth. don't be naive and ignorant.
yes i do but lisa is obviously not harassing belle on kali and thats who we're discussing. yawn im done arguing with you because the ironic thing is you exude naivety and ignorance 90% of the time

Exodus

the majority of you need to chill. we do not know what went on beyond closed doors between staff. we dont know how the tension built up this high for the team to split or which side has more wrongs or rights. you cannot place all of the blame on kali. we only have those extremely negative logs from cricket that were purposely used to manipulate you into having negative views on amy and kali etc. honestly if you cant trust amy's judgement on who she believes should be an admin then maybe you shouldnt play for a while. realize there are more important things in life. and those who are upset at them being stricter with the rules, you should be behaving anyway; you cant get upset at mods doing their job. this entire situation has been blown so out of proportion i think its time to just move on from it and give the new team a chance.
I sure would love to know your reaction to 6 staff members (majority of them originals from 2013) who left. Did that in no way scream there is something very wrong going on? If not, I guess it's obvious where you stand.

yes but when you open the computer back up, the problem is still gonna be there. also, things said by cyberbullies, or bullies in general, stick with people. it is unacceptable and can cause so many problems in people's lives.

so how about the bully stops for a second and realizes there's a person behind that avatar or that forum thread that has feelings as well.

Tay

I sure would love to know your reaction to 6 staff members (majority of them originals from 2013) who left. Did that in no way scream there is something very wrong going on? If not, I guess it's obvious where you stand.
ill quote amy on this "The old staff group had a lot of anger under the surface, it felt like half of the people in the group hated eachother. A lot of them felt they had no say, like what they thought didn't matter, and that if they spoke up they would get attacked for it." so yes there did seem to be something wrong. and its seems to be resolved now. " The staff chat has a much nicer atmosphere than it has in a long time, the people in there are talking, we have great people in there who stepped up at our time of need."

yes but when you open the computer back up, the problem is still gonna be there. also, things said by cyberbullies, or bullies in general, stick with people. it is unacceptable and can cause so many problems in people's lives.

so how about the bully stops for a second and realizes there's a person behind that avatar or that forum thread that has feelings as well.
silly naiive tai... if u never touch a computer again, it's really fine. if you deprive yourself of thinks you like on the internet, there wouldn't be a problem *sarcasm again*

Jal

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
I appreciate the fact that you've taken the time to (finally) address the situation, however:
This in no way excuses or justifies your behavior, which you have yet to take any responsibility for, much less even admit to. You've tormented several staff, harassed and disrespected players, leaked information, and favored players. If you really wanted to take the game into the right direction and express your supposed 'care' for the players (and by players, I mean including the ones that aren't in your friend circle), resign. I understand that people make mistakes, but how many second chances do you need? I am... disgusted. You are a grown woman, and you are expected to act like one, especially when you have an administrative position.

honestly if you cant trust amy's judgement on who she believes should be an admin then maybe you shouldnt play for a while.
[4/30/2015 6:42:22 PM] Lisawdw: Some of you are just being [removed]. Get [removed] over yourselves. It is Amy’s game and she has final say. If you dont like it and can’t respect her muchless trust her. Leave the [removed] game, you’re not needed here if you cant atleast accept Amy’s decisions.

Personally, I view this as you trying to make excuses for your poor behavior. Granted we are all human and make mistakes but that doesn't give anyone a reason to do hurtful things and is a poor excuse. It saddens me that so many are hurt and that we lost great staff members. People will forgive you but will they forget? Once you lose trust its difficult to get it back. How do you improve MyVmk when you don't have the trust of the community?

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
You should be able to play a family based game without getting bullied and harassed by administration.

Also weren't you harassed on this game for quite some time? I remember it affecting you quite deeply, even though you "quit" several times. Out of everybody here, I'm saddened to see you turning a blind eye to the affect harassment on all platforms has on people.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
I haven't read all the pages in this thread but

A respectful person would have resigned by now. I appreciate that you've said sorry but that doesn't undo everything that's happened and it wasn't just this instance but a lot of players have felt bullied too so what do you do about that?

Myth

You should be able to play a family based game without getting bullied and harassed by administration.

Also weren't you harassed on this game for quite some time? I remember it affecting you quite deeply, even though you "quit" several times. Out of everybody here, I'm saddened to see you turning a blind eye to the affect harassment on all platforms has on people.
I dont think cyberbullying is okay i've been harassed online quite a few times, but from personal experience it's not worth it and getting off the computer and doing productive things is way better for the soul

Status
Not open for further replies.