My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like she wasn't going to let another kevin happen? YET HERE WE ARE.
Well, I suppose there really is no way to know whether someone is going to be trustworthy or not across a screen. I really doubt that Amy wants staff members to be causing problems in a game that she has put so much of her time and effort into; but like I said, there will probably always be a chance that the people who become staff wont be trustworthy.

I mean think of it this way, imagine you have been working on a game for a while, and now these people who you thought were trustworthy weren't; and now you have to find new people. Idk. I guess i just think its difficult to decide who should become new staff when the likelihood that incidents like this could happen again will always be there.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
you have to be joking if youre comparing the nuclear mess that kevin has caused this game to kali. in comparison the only thing making this a bigger issue is the size and reaction of the kingdom now.
sure doll. i'm the crazy one. don't believe me of course because i'm "naive" and "ignorant." just ask any other member in this thread.

I can't believe we agree on the same thing :clap:
[DOUBLEPOST=1430953292][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I suppose there really is no way to know whether someone is going to be trustworthy or not across a screen. I really doubt that Amy wants staff members to be causing problems in a game that she has put so much of her time and effort into; but like I said, there will probably always be a chance that the people who become staff wont be trustworthy.
that's why they shouldn't have hired two staff members already. as proven by the past, not everybody says who they say they are so they need to go through an extensive training period before being hired. that way they can tell whether or not they 1) are capable of handling such a labor intensive position 2) if the power gets to their head 3) if they're capable of not getting a big ego once they're put in a position of control

Tay

sure doll. i'm the crazy one. don't believe me of course because i'm "naive" and "ignorant." just ask any other member in this thread.
i repeat what i said earlier about putting words in my mouth; i didnt once mention the word crazy. but no thanks id rather not since you all have a mob mentality going on

Thanks for the apology. I do think it was not professional behavior but can not imagine how devastating it would feel to have something you regret saying in a heated moment that you believed was private leaked to the entirety of a community you have played a leadership role in. The frustration and embarrassment must be overwhelming and I do believe apologizing was the right thing to do in this case for everyone.

Whatever the outcome, thanks to everyone for all the hard work that was put into this game. It has made it so my sister and I can still feel like we are hanging out, even though we live 1,500 miles away from each other. Trying to send all my positive energy to the community as a whole as well as you.

Megara

no sleep club
As much as I dislike the situation that's happening, I don't believe leaking personal information (such as photos that one did not willingly provide them self) is at all a mature thing to do. We need to be the bigger people. Just because she acted immature, doesn't mean we should. It doesn't mean we can't fight to be heard, but not like that. Posting pictures is a bit too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.