My apology and looking to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
No I do not believe Max's comments are in haste. I have been dealing with his behavior for a very long time in the game and on Myvmk facebook page. As I said I am not lily white but I do not go out of my way like Max does. To hurt people.

Yes I have wanted to quit but this is the first time I wrote the note. I will be honoring it too. I just have stuff to give out. But have not been on the game to play since this started!

And since he was a player I never said anything on this thread about that. Kali being staff is held to a much higher standard in my book. That is why I never wanted to be staff because I know I am not sure I could keep the standard :)

Last edited:
No I do not believe Max's comments are in haste. I have been dealing with his behavior for a very long time in the game and on Myvmk facebook page. As I said I am not lily white but I do not go out of my way like Max does. To hurt people.

Yes I have wanted to quit but this is the first time I wrote the note. I will be honoring it too. I just have stuff to give out. But have not been on the game to play since this started!
LittleBelle, I just wanna say you are honestly the sweetest person on here, from everything I've read. You shouldn't /have/ to deal with Max's harsh words.

And I agree with @Tohrukun why are we turning on each other? seriously.

Tohrukun

the majority of you need to chill. we do not know what went on beyond closed doors between staff. we dont know how the tension built up this high for the team to split or which side has more wrongs or rights. you cannot place all of the blame on kali. we only have those extremely negative logs from cricket that were purposely used to manipulate you into having negative views on amy and kali etc. honestly if you cant trust amy's judgement on who she believes should be an admin then maybe you shouldnt play for a while. realize there are more important things in life. and those who are upset at them being stricter with the rules, you should be behaving anyway; you cant get upset at mods doing their job. this entire situation has been blown so out of proportion i think its time to just move on from it and give the new team a chance.
yes kali's actions were wrong and disrespectful, and her apology was not what it should have been. but we also don't know for sure how much was edited out of those skype chat logs, as whoever it was (amy, kali, abs) claimed they were.

when i posted about this yesterday it got removed, but i think y'all can benefit from watching the Japanese film Rashomen. i have a list of a few foreign films i would say are "must watch" films, but if you were to only watch one, watch this one. its actually very good, and it introduced a story technique often used in visual media today.

it might give y'all perspective that every conflict results in the development of many different perspectives and typically there never is the "right" one.

seriously though, watching a film with subtitles isn't as bad as you think...

[Off-topic comment removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
some people only come on here to rile things up and quite frankly i'm too used to it (as everyone else is) to really be phased. i do find it amusing that people who exhibit behavior like those who shan't be named think they have some sort of impact on us. they live off the attention we give to them and quite frankly i'd rather focus on actual decent human beings like littlebelle and others who have been affected by kali. the garbage some people spew is last years leftovers. without our attention they are just a creepy people who spends more time "causing mayhem" here then spending time with their family.

back on to the actual topic at hand.

Last edited:
[off topic comment removed]
It is still being moderated, just as other threads are. We are not able to catch every post that seems to be trying to cause an argument though, and greatly appreciate that if you do find something like this and report it. Any report we get, we look at carefully, and deem whether or not it is worth editing, removing, or leaving.

~NightWolf~

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that when your friend and my friend were cussing each other out in a POTC game, that you only banned my friend? When I reported your friend, I get a message saying no such stuff was found in the chat logs? The message said if I report false information again, that I could be banned? Your good friend is running around the virtual kingdom calling people "dumb little straight boys" not getting any punishment but you are banning people for things not nearly as severe. Hmm...

On the other hand, RIP Griz you were as mighty as your name suggested.

Last edited:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Why is it that when your friend and my friend were cussing each other out in a POTC game, that you only banned my friend? When I reported your friend, I get a message saying no such stuff was found in the chat logs? The message said if I report false information again, that I could be banned? Your good friend is running around the virtual kingdom calling people "dumb little straight boys" not getting any punishment but you are banning people for things not nearly as severe. Hmm...

On the other hand, RIP Griz you were as mighty as your name suggested.
THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.