My Perspective on Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think everyone is reading to much into Amy using the mean girls gif on her profile, I don't think she mean anything malicious towards everyone. Was it the smartest thing to do? No, I think she just thought it was funny, not truely realizing or understanding the feelings behind it and by putting it on her profile how everyone would take it as a slap in the face to everyone that has posted their concerns and feelings.

I just think at this point everyone is so sensitive to anything and everything being said or done or in some cases..not said and not done.

Don't know where we go from here

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Or you know, they might have just needed a laugh after basically being attacked by more than half the players in this community. I am sure they are trying their hardest behind the scenes to be able to straighten things out. I mean more than half the staff left. That has got to be hard on them. It seems that people forget they have lives outside of this game and can't always be on top of things. They need some time to mend this. At least give them a chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1431047760][/DOUBLEPOST]

You have to realize that people can have a change in heart. Does nobody understand the meaning of forgiveness anymore?
All the things I mentioned happened BEFORE all of this.....also, we've given them plenty of chances. This hasn't been something that just started happening. It's been happening for months. Amy has had a hands off approach for months, Lisa's been literally driving people away with her condecending personality for months. We all wanted apologies and when Amy, Kali, and Abs posted one, all the apologies were just blaming us. Not one actually apologized for any action on their behalfAnd they also ignored the incredibly horrendous things Lisa said to a MINOR.

FORGIVENESS IS IMPORTANT BUT IF THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR NORMAL PEOPLE ON MYVMK THEN THERE SHOULD CONSEQUENCES FOR STAFF MEMBERS ALSO BECAUSE THEN THAT IS THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF SPECIAL TREATMENT AND FAVORITISM
Literally this.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
And one must ask why are they being attacked. Especially one player. It is not just one incident it over a lot. This all could have been avoided really if Kali had stepped down. People would have respected Amy. Supported her. Trusted her. NO she lets a bully take one of the most important roles in the game. I have not put down any players relationship with her that is not staff. Because Amy needs friends too. Not all Amy's friends should be painted with the same brush. But I will stand on my convictions that if 70% of the players do not trust the person you are putting in charge re evaluate the situation.

EzraKoenig

A Modern Vampire of the City
Kali could actually get in trouble with the law for harassing a minor in such way. She honestly has no choice but to resign.[DOUBLEPOST=1431048279][/DOUBLEPOST]
And you're disgusted with the players when a grown woman said this to a 16 year old girl?

When you type in two of Amy/Lisa's friends usernames in game, it shows up as different names they jokingly came up with. The only reason it does this is because an admin/mod changed it to do so...That's called favoritism. When certain players get special treatment, gifts, or added perks all because they're friends with staff members. Watch them change the usernames back though and then claim it never happened or was just for a "little while as a joke." Also, another one of Lisa's friends KNEW about the secret events and when they were taking place because she told him. He reaped the benefits from it all because they were friends AKA FAVORITISM.

The same player who:
Oreo SLAYS

Exodus

Or you know, they might have just needed a laugh after basically being attacked by more than half the players in this community. I am sure they are trying their hardest behind the scenes to be able to straighten things out. I mean more than half the staff left. That has got to be hard on them. It seems that people forget they have lives outside of this game and can't always be on top of things. They need some time to mend this. At least give them a chance.[DOUBLEPOST=1431047760][/DOUBLEPOST]

You have to realize that people can have a change in heart. Does nobody understand the meaning of forgiveness anymore?
Of course it's going to be hard on them, the wrong staff members left.

That's the thing though. We don't know why Kali was promoted. Maybe she worked the hardest out of everyone behind the scenes? We don't know. But there was a reason for it and we should just accept that and move on.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
That's the thing though. We don't know why Kali was promoted. Maybe she worked the hardest out of everyone behind the scenes? We don't know. But there was a reason for it and we should just accept that and move on.
That's called following blindly. When you just accept a situation regardless of it's lack of logic or reasoning. There's hard evidence of Lisa's wrong doings, so regardless of how Amy justified promoting Lisa, there really is no reason she's now an admin.

Of course it's going to be hard on them, the wrong staff members left.
Maybe it was not the wrong members that left. It seems like the staff are a lot happier according to this post..[DOUBLEPOST=1431048582][/DOUBLEPOST]
@MelodyTimeyWhimey So you are saying that someone that vulgarly slams minors is a quality of a staff member?
I am sure we have all done it at one time or another.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Maybe it was not the wrong members that left. It seems like the staff are a lot happier according to this post..
Because if they weren't all happy and dandy, Amy would totally just say? No. This is typical post-dramatic event press release. "Everything is better now. We're all happy. We're moving on. Can't wait for the future." It's a sham and a coverup. Don't believe everything you read, especially not generalized statements like that and when you have ACTUAL evidence of Lisa's/Amy's/Abs' real behavior.

Exodus

Maybe it was not the wrong members that left. It seems like the staff are a lot happier according to this post..[DOUBLEPOST=1431048582][/DOUBLEPOST]

So it doesn't matter if more than half the community isn't happy? 3 vs 8 staff members. They needed to have 8 staff members gone to finally be happy? That means the 3 are the problem.

And no, it's very uncommon for very mature aged adults to slam minors in a vulgar manner.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ

What's up with you and Amy and select others thinking that Lisa's behavior is acceptable because "we've all probably done it." "We all do it" isn't an excuse. It's never been and never will so kindly cross that off your list of realistic excuses. Last time I checked, using this excuse in real life would not have the same effect you're presuming it does. Don't believe me though, go try it. And I'm sorry, but we also all have consequences for the things we say or do. Well, except in this situation.

Tohrukun

this is why im switzerland folks...

@Kali honestly had you taken responsibility for your actions by resigning, the backlash would not have gotten this out of hand. just because amy chose not to hold you accountable for your behavior doesnt mean you shouldnt either. that would be the mature thing to do. i hope you dont see all of this as the staff and players you wronged, as well as the other players who are upset to see that these things happened, want to see you be "punished" for what you did; instead, they need the assurance that this wont happen to them or other players again, despite that you had said in your statement it wouldnt. i feel really awful for saying this, but doesnt it mean something to you that players half your age believe your actions are juvenile?

@Amy
is there any compromise that can be worked out to settle this once and for all? at least its something

to the players,
i just wanna enjoy the game again, this drama is so emotionally exhausting. if the situation doesnt show signs of achieving the outcome we hope for, can we just work to move past it as a community? also i wanna bake a cake with rainbows and smiles that we can all eat together and be happy. pls

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.