My Perspective on Recent Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzraKoenig

A Modern Vampire of the City
Maybe it was not the wrong members that left. It seems like the staff are a lot happier according to this post..[DOUBLEPOST=1431048582][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am sure we have all done it at one time or another.
@MelodyTimeyWhimey So, that is your justification for making it acceptable LOL
WOW. You definitely would win a debate

tumblr_miylt6JmXu1qjw5ggo1_400.gif [DOUBLEPOST=1431049133][/DOUBLEPOST]
My comment gets removed for "trolling" but Kali is a quality staff member that insults minors with cuss words? Lol.
View attachment 5331
SLAYY

Why don't you all put yourselves in the same situation as this person and then come talk to me. I see it from all perspectives but.. when I think about what this person might be going through from all this hate they are getting I just want to cry. And yes.. We all make mistakes. There are such things as second chances..

EzraKoenig

A Modern Vampire of the City
Why don't you all put yourselves in the same situation as this person and then come talk to me. I see it from all perspectives but.. when I think about what this person might be going through from all this hate they are getting I just want to cry. And yes.. We all make mistakes. There are such things as second chances..
Staff members and adults are suppose to set the example. You think these people would know how to treat children.

Last edited:
What's up with you and Amy and select others thinking that Lisa's behavior is acceptable because "we've all probably done it." "We all do it" isn't an excuse. It's never been and never will so kindly cross that off your list of realistic excuses. Last time I checked, using this excuse in real life would not have the same effect you're presuming it does. Don't believe me though, go try it. And I'm sorry, but we also all have consequences for the things we say or do. Well, except in this situation.
She's like bff's with Amy, that's what's up. o:

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I'm a manager. . .
(I'm not saying it's as hard as being an owner of a game but it's still a leadership position)
But if I was talking to my fellow Co workers and called one a C word. I'm sorry, but I'd be out of the job in a split second... no matter if I was best friends with the store manager.
I don't care what you're going through its out right unacceptable.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I'm pretty sure LittleBelle wanted to cry too. Especially when the trauma from all the harassment affected her medical issues. I'm sure she cried when she realized she couldn't enjoy one of the most precious things she treasures. I'm sure the little kid who quit and was stressed for weeks after because Lisa attacked him cried too. We all put ourselves in Lisa's shoes. Anyone who stepped in her shoes, realized what they had done, and still decided not to apologize or resign is a selfish individual.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
What part of my this is what Kali needs to do is not giving her a second chance? Taking away her staff role is not giving her a second chance. You have not said what is wrong with my compromise. After how I have been treated by her I think I have really shown I can move on. But we need the other side to make a compromise too. It takes 2 sides.

Yes I have spend the last few days in tears!!!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
She's like bff's with Amy, that's what's up. o:
Hasn't that been the case with literally every single person who has sided with Amy/Kali/Abs' behavior................

Image removed

Also, you should really take your own advice and try apologizing to Hogie since you believe in second chances and all.
Yes I have spend the last few days in tears!!!
Sending you endless hugs always. :please::hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
Maybe it was not the wrong members that left. It seems like the staff are a lot happier according to this post..[DOUBLEPOST=1431048582][/DOUBLEPOST]

I am sure we have all done it at one time or another.
No, most people don't say things like that to a minor.... figures why nothing has happened yet if that's the type of mentality you guys have....

Honestly if I were in that situation I would have stepped down because there's this thing called self respect.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
There is not need to put down Amy's friends. We can debate the points without taking pot shots at people. !!!!
I wouldn't say this is taking shots. The truth is shocking but nobody is taking shots.

PS Nobody is saying Amy can't have friends. We're just saying you can't show favoritism towards said friends and then deny having done so....

Last edited by a moderator:
you're literally saying this because your an ex CL and amy's friend why dont you see it from our perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.