myVMK Black Friday Sale

Should myVMK have a Black Friday Sale?

• Yes

Votes: 93 90.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is good as long as it's not currently sold items. I have most already sold items, and most already sold items are cheap and having them cheaper wouldn't make me wanna buy them. It'd be a good idea to have new items that are reduced that day, and then kept but the next day and the days forward they'd be full price.

Maybe it could be on Cyber Monday instead? Or, it could be a 2 part sale (one on Black Friday and one on Cyber Monday)?

Good idea, but it most likely would cause absolute chaos. Can you imagine the queues for each shop if special items were released and only obtainable if actually in the shop? :P
yes cyber monday!

This is good as long as it's not currently sold items. I have most already sold items, and most already sold items are cheap and having them cheaper wouldn't make me wanna buy them. It'd be a good idea to have new items that are reduced that day, and then kept but the next day and the days forward they'd be full price.
So something to the effect of a normal release, with a first day discount. I'd for sure be cool with this!