Should myVMK have a Black Friday Sale?

• Yes

Votes: 93 90.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi ya'll :D --

I just had an idea I figured I'd post here for discussion. With Black Friday coming up, I thought'd it'd be really neat if myVMK did a Black Friday sale of it's own. Select items could be specially released for purchase at a reduced cost. They don't even have to be rare items, they could just be something simple and fun. An alternative would just be the price reduction of current furniture/clothing items. That would be effective as well.

Whaddya all think?

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I'd like them to do that!
But I'd really enjoy if there's something that can only be purchased on that day to be on sale.
Nothing too fancy, but just a nice addition to our item list :)

They should release something special at a special reduced price. Then after black friday raise the price.

FlameLegend

It would be a perfect time to rerelease the adventure themed items that were released month. (Similar to the Halloween sale) At a reduced price of course.. Perhaps instead of Friday since many won't be here, do it on Monday (Cyber Monday) since MyVMK is online? :D

It would also be interesting if the sale only applied if you were in the shop itself. :D

Haha, anyway, this sounds like I great idea. I remember talking about this with a few people and they all liked it too. :)

i work in retail.. I won't be on for thanksgiving or the day after.
sure i guess but i wont be here for it. real life black friday > all
But I'll be at the mall :(
As long as it doesn't get crazy like Halloween lol
Maybe it could be on Cyber Monday instead? Or, it could be a 2 part sale (one on Black Friday and one on Cyber Monday)?

It would also be interesting if the sale only applied if you were in the shop itself. :D

Haha, anyway, this sounds like I great idea. I remember talking about this with a few people and they all liked it too. :)
Good idea, but it most likely would cause absolute chaos. Can you imagine the queues for each shop if special items were released and only obtainable if actually in the shop? :P

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I like this idea quite a bit. I would just find it unfair this year as there should be an announcement about it beforehand. Maybe put it off for a sale next month maybe?

(I'm totally not saying this because I will be spending Black Friday in Disneyland... No not at all) ;)

I love the idea, but I think there should be a limited amount so it's like black Friday. But people would hog so many and they'd run out real fast, that's why you should limit a person 2-3 of the expensive sale objects (like Carpet Magic).

I love the idea, but I think there should be a limited amount so it's like black Friday. But people would hog so many and they'd run out real fast, that's why you should limit a person 2-3 of the expensive sale objects (like Carpet Magic).
Everything you said I completely agree with.