MyVMK Designs! [Lots of Haunted Mansion] [Update: 9/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like your work! Especially love the HM walls. One quick idea to make your Under the Sea wall cohesive... Use the offset tool in photoshop and blend the image so they align properly. Other than that, you have some fantastic work!

I really like your work! Especially love the HM walls. One quick idea to make your Under the Sea wall cohesive... Use the offset tool in photoshop and blend the image so they align properly. Other than that, you have some fantastic work!
Thanks for the tip! I had to do it without the offset tool but a similar way, because the skew made it come out weirdly lol

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
PLEASE HAUNTED MANSION WALLPAPEr
PLEASE
Its the background on my phone
its the background on my blog
i love love LOVE the wallpAPErR
SQeueAL!s!

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
ahhh I'm in love with your work :halcyon: I wouldn't be surprised if you joined Tink in item design for myvmk.

"doodles" lol

and i'm OBSESSED with the under the sea flat! it would be perfect with the release of the nemo things
Well Tbh these would all be better if I took the time to get my pen tablet lol. I did these "doodles" with a track pad.

And yes!! That's what I was thinking!

These are so amazing! I think your HM items should be a thing in game when they release the mini game ;) it would make us all VERY happy :P

Status
Not open for further replies.