[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

Okay but like is this going to get fixed??

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
just tried to log back in its downnn crying

It wont even let me download this.
I have contacted the VMK staff and they have sent me a link to this thread.
However, I am not able to begin downloading the file because the file itself wont even show up. What do I do?

Kelsey

i been having major lag today, i can't even enter a room and if i do manage to i would have to wait hours for it to load
this has been happening to me but not all the time just here and there... and tbh it's probably because of all the drama so everyone is on waiting for something to happen lol

oatman

It wont even let me download this.
I have contacted the VMK staff and they have sent me a link to this thread.
However, I am not able to begin downloading the file because the file itself wont even show up. What do I do?
You cannot use a browser with Adblock when downloading a file from Mediafire.

so I'm really tired of my clothes not loading :/ i try to play some games before and load rooms and stuff before and even then it doesn't work, i have to be on game for like over an hour for it to load which i can't do because my computer gets burning hot. I've tried loading all pages of clothes before and it gets stuck and I've tried re downloading and it use to help but not anymore. Does anyone have a permeant solution to this?

PudgeTheFish

Idk why anyone is complaining im using it with no prob.. It prob just their internet connection!! :3

Its definitely not my internet connection.. I keep getting messages saying someones already logged in? And then it's extremely laggy to get on. I've been waiting for the past half an hour just to (lag) log in.

Correction: I waited 50 minutes and then the screen was just black no map.
usually when i log on the first time it will just be black then i have to close the app and reopen it then it will work the second time[DOUBLEPOST=1432314718][/DOUBLEPOST]and for my problem ya its not the internet... however its always stuck on page 28. does anyone know maybe it is a certain clothing item on that page causing it to not load?

SpaceJack

I find I have to occasionally delete and re-install the program. Has anyone else noticed that it slowly goes up in size? It went to 6gb at one point - then I re-installed it.

oatman

I find I have to occasionally delete and re-install the program. Has anyone else noticed that it slowly goes up in size? It went to 6gb at one point - then I re-installed it.
This is the expected behavior of the program as it runs a "Mini OS" bottle of Windows XP that will occasionally grow as the program gets larger. Redownloading/installing the program every so often is probably a good practice.

Queen_Amidala

*;:+'.* "Chewie, we're home." *.'+:;*
Its definitely not my internet connection.. I keep getting messages saying someones already logged in? And then it's extremely laggy to get on. I've been waiting for the past half an hour just to (lag) log in.
omg I have had this problem all morning today. Did you fix it? (: