MyVMK Times Holiday Memories Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganTheCreator

If boys had uteruses they'd be called duderuses
Living in Germany most of my life I remember always going outside to play in the snow on Christmas. Then we moved to Missouri and on Christmas it was like 60 degrees! I just remember waking up, putting on all my snow gear, and then burning up as soon as I left the house. Let's just say my neighbors found it funnier than I did.

My Holiday memory is when I was 13 and after many years of asking for a puppy I finally got one for Christmas. Happy Holidays and thank you for this chance :) Hugs

Krayonz

Flower Princess
One of my Memories would be always going over to my nana and papa's hose for christmas eve and reading the night before christmas. and opening things that they had gotten us. It was my favorite time of year is just getting to go over there and be with them. I still saw them all year round but something special about christmas just made it extra special :)

My favorite memory is baking cookies with my loved ones. Some of the recipes we use have been in our family forever and it has become tradition to make them every year. I know in the future I will be carrying on this tradition! :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
When I was 7 when I played VMK around the time of closing, my parents announced we are going to Walt Disney World for about a WEEK, to make it even better we with with another family in a 18 hour drive in the same car!(NY to FL) Despite its tightness and us being kids being greedy when we sleep and one takes the position of making a snow angel while sleeping, and another farting throughout the night (me) it was amazing. I remember walking everywhere and seeing everything how it resembles VMK, looking at the map, one eye glued to the castle and one to map I was overly excited, I loved every moment of it especially in universal studios in Popeyes ride, I got my butt SOAKED from the barrel I loved it so much :)

I remember always waking up every Christmas morning shortly after midnight just to see if the presents were there yet. I was always so excited to open up whatever I got. Now looking back, I really realize how lucky I was. So many of my friends now tell me they never really celebrated. I am now incredibly thankful for all my parents did for me growing up.

Muse

I've been in my school's choir for as long as I can remember; I love to sing. This year, we got a new director because our old one retired. I considered dropping it because I'd miss my old director but decided against it, it's my Senior year, after all. So a few weeks ago for our Christmas performance, while the regular Senior choir was on stage, our Madrigals group (that's me) were out in the hall getting our props for our next song. We'd already been performing for about an hour already, and since most of the girls were wearing heels, we were pretty tired. My friend Rebecca and I decided to sit down on a stool that the box of electronic candles, our props, was sitting on. She picked it up and held it on her lap, and then soon enough it was time for us to line up. I stood up just as she did, and the heel of her shoe got stuck in the leg of the stool, causing her to fall down, dumping the box of 50+ candles all over the floor. I, of course, being the graceful beast I am, tripped on them and fell on my face. The sound the whole incident made was incredible - imagine a nuclear explosion. I had a massive tear in my leggings and was covered in dirt, and I'd injured my bad ankle. Rebecca had broken her knee. Nevertheless, we limped out on stage and rocked it!

CaptofPinkPearl

♥Love Ain't SO Bad♥
My dad and I looove old cars. His favorite is a 69 camaro that he used to own and mine is a 65 mustang (tho i am biased) so for my first official car we were looking around all of Northern California for a nice old car we could fix up. Nothing too flashy and pricey. FInally we found one a little south of Sacramento which was a 65 mustang. it needs some TLC but i loved it! so when we were looking for parts, we found a nice 80s transmission that was a 5 speed (and better gas mileage) so we made contact with the owner and went down to buy it on CHristmas Eve. it was so much fun just being in the car with my dad for over 7 hours round trip on CHristmas Eve and we just talked about everything haha. Anyways we ended up buying and made it in time to watch da football game that was on.

acceb

When me and my sister were younger, we always read the same book every year the week coming up to Christmas. This was the only time we really spent together that we enjoyed and it eventually led to us spending more time together as time went on. Now that I look back at that, I realize that one christmas tradition is whey we're so close today. :)

My memory is 3 years ago when I just had knee surgery. Went to celebrate Christmas with family members and my cousins were chasing after each other. One of the boys fell on top of my leg, but with it being Christmas I had to grin and bear it. At least they were having fun and I was with family

princess-jassel

Musical Theatre Fanatic
My favorite was this year; I got concert tickets to see one of my absolutely favorite bands, Panic! At The Disco, live! It was my first concert, an incredible performance, and the absolute greatest night of my life. And I got to enjoy it with my best friend, who's practically like my sister honestly.

The results are in!
I have put the post numbers in a random number generator and here are the selected numbers:

In order, post numbers 18, 30, and 14:

#18 - milklady
#30 - sophielouise
#14 - abbeywillisxo

I will be private messaging our three lucky winners to pick up their prizes.

Once again, MyVMK Times thanks everyone who participated in the contest! Keep an eye out for more coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.