[myVMKPal] How's everything working?

How is myVMKPal working?

• Flawlessly!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Everything works, but there are some things I'd like to see (please explain)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Much better than before, but I still have issues (please explain)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Doesn't work at all (please explain)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey guys!

Since I rewrote myVMKPal recently, it seems to be working pretty well on my end! Haven't had any serious issues to date, and the auto login is working consistently.

That being said, I haven't received much from people saying they've had any issues with it so I could just assume that everything is peachy and be on my merry way but I'm not going to do that. And so I ask. How is myVMKPal working for everyone?* Any major issues? Any small issues? Please let me know, so I can address them ^.^

The only thing that I know isn't consistently working is the credit display, and the display for your avatar (if you have that on), but those don't cause you to be able to not play the game or use Pal, so I'm not terribly concerned about it (I will fix it soon though). There's also an issue with the custom color button in the settings, but that's an easy fix. Anyways, let me know what you like, what you don't like**, or what isn't working at all.

See ya, Kolya Venturi

* OSX users, your option right now is MyVMK Experience. At this point in time, I am unable to support OSX.
**I am trying to figure out getting the navigation bar back on the top as an option so please don't contact me about that. It is being worked on

Guitar

I guess I'll be the first one to write on this thread, heh.

Okay, so.. I really love the new MyVMK Pal. Everything is great except for one thing and that is.. whenever I open a new window for the pal (login to another acct), it goes into full screen mode making me have to press the green button for it to go back to how I like it every time. Is it possible that can be fixed? I hope this made sense. If I come across anything out of the ordinary, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.

TY for all of your hard work on making this amazing! Please keep it up! @kolyaventuri

Last edited:

Thorn

Make it Green
My Pal just isn't connecting to the server for some reason :(
I can login with Chrome, but MyVMK Pal reports that the servers must be down.

booglie

It's working great for me! Though sometimes my avatar or credits don't show up, but it doesn't usually bother me, just thought I'd let you know :)

*Edit: Just re-read the first post and it seems you already knew that lol

Last edited:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
My Pal just isn't connecting to the server for some reason :(
I can login with Chrome, but MyVMK Pal reports that the servers must be down.
Are you sure you're on the latest version? I don't recall adding anything into Pal 3.0 to check for that.. should probably do that..

If you're getting a pretty message that says like "Error 502" where the game usually is, that's an error on the sever side and I have no control over that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator

Okay, so.. I really love the new MyVMK Pal. Everything is great except for one thing and that is.. whenever I open a new window for the pal (login to another acct), it goes into full screen mode making me have to press the green button for it to go back to how I like it every time. Is it possible that can be fixed? I hope this made sense. If I come across anything out of the ordinary, I'll be sure to pass it along to you.

TY for all of your hard work on making this amazing! Please keep it up! @kolyaventuri
I think I've had that happen to me once... but thanks for confirming it wasn't a fluke! I'll look into that

I do use Pal but since the older version I am using at the moment is working just fine I don't really want to upgrade - but do I need to, for security reasons or anything?

Sorry if this is off-topic.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I do use Pal but since the older version I am using at the moment is working just fine I don't really want to upgrade - but do I need to, for security reasons or anything?

Sorry if this is off-topic.
Not at all! Assuming you are using anything above 2.0, the security hasn't changed. The only reason you would have to update to myVMKPal 3.1, is if you wanted to use the more stable version of the program. It's smaller (in file size), and much better written.[DOUBLEPOST=1440785452][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's working great for me! Though sometimes my avatar or credits don't show up, but it doesn't usually bother me, just thought I'd let you know :)

*Edit: Just re-read the first post and it seems you already knew that lol
That happens to me, too, @booglie.
Requested features as outlined in the above quotes have been implemented or fixed in myVMKPal version 3.1.1.

Last edited:

Neda

Maybe it's on my end but I don't know...
On Saturday I tried playing the HM game but everytime I tried moving I was stuck? I still am not able to play it but I'm not sure if it's MyVmkPal or if it's my computer(but I don't think so?..)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Ive noticed that when I am using the preset phrases, they don't always come out correctly. Words will be spelled wrong, not capitalized, and such. Also periods will show up as > and things of that nature!
I'll look into that, thanks!

Maybe it's on my end but I don't know...
On Saturday I tried playing the HM game but everytime I tried moving I was stuck? I still am not able to play it but I'm not sure if it's MyVmkPal or if it's my computer(but I don't think so?..)
Try playing through Firefox or Chrome (if downgraded). See if that works. Let me know

I'm on a Mac... the login screen is very temperamental, if I click off of it before it's fully loaded it won't let me type in my username or password. I have to completely shut down the program if I want to re-login to the game because of lag or freezing.
Thank you for doing this, by the way! I'm so happy I can get on myvmk!

Elizabeth212

Find your strength in love
When I'm getting SITS pins they don't show up I mean if I have more then one sit pin it doesn't show in my inventory, also I can't play more then one round of pirates I play either one full game or one stage and it freezes same thing happened when I played HM

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
When I'm getting SITS pins they don't show up I mean if I have more then one sit pin it doesn't show in my inventory, also I can't play more then one round of pirates I play either one full game or one stage and it freezes same thing happened when I played HM
Try a browser, or restarting your computer. I also believe the SITS issue is a MyVMK issue. Post a thread in the bug reports forum.

i get nothing but black screens 90% of the time and 10% i can actually play.

Edit: avoiding chrome so i can do homework (even that has issues and afraid of myvmkpal crashing as well due to my "plugin stopped working" business.)
especially avoiding firefox because it has a virus(?), bunch of ads everywhere which i had fixed on chrome but no idea how to use firefox.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
i get nothing but black screens 90% of the time and 10% i can actually play.

Edit: avoiding chrome so i can do homework (even that has issues and afraid of myvmkpal crashing as well due to my "plugin stopped working" business.)
especially avoiding firefox because it has a virus(?), bunch of ads everywhere which i had fixed on chrome but no idea how to use firefox.
Run a virus and malware scan on your computer. It sounds like you may have something interfering with your web browsers.

It's not a huge deal or anything, I was just noticing it today. Usernames aren't showing up now when you hover over them so not sure if it's just me or not lol