[myVMKPal] How's everything working?

How is myVMKPal working?

• Flawlessly!

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Everything works, but there are some things I'd like to see (please explain)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Much better than before, but I still have issues (please explain)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Doesn't work at all (please explain)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
It's not a huge deal or anything, I was just noticing it today. Usernames aren't showing up now when you hover over them so not sure if it's just me or not lol
This is generally a MyVMK issue, not a Pal bug,

This may be an Imgur problem, but I'm having trouble uploading images to imgur.
It says they've uploaded but then all I get is a broken image when I try to share it on forums.
I've contacted Imgur to see if the problem is on their end.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
This may be an Imgur problem, but I'm having trouble uploading images to imgur.
It says they've uploaded but then all I get is a broken image when I try to share it on forums.
I've contacted Imgur to see if the problem is on their end.
Most likely an issue on their end. I just uploaded this image (http://imgur.com/PSqwgLi) and all seems well with the code in Pal.

I'm not sure if it's a large issue, or if it's just me, but I'm having significant issues trying to update.
As in, I can't update to 3.1.2 .
When I click yes to update, it refreshes, then does nothing, and I can't log in or click anything in the program. I've left it for hours and it still does nothing.

Other than updating, it's working wonderfully, and I've never had a major issue to report. I'm enjoying it a lot.
Thank you for your time and effort!

Kevin_

Illustration by Boris Schmitz.
I do like the new MyVMKPal a lot, but here are two things I wanted to talk about:
  1. My main problem is the fact that a lot of pins do not show up. I am able to see their name upon clicking, but I am not able to view them. There are many gaps in my inventory and on my lanyard, even though they are there. (Not sure if this is a Pal or a MyVMK problem).
  2. I am using Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 3, and I have it automatically switch to tablet mode via Continuum when unplugging the keyboard. When doing so, it looks like this:
    Not that this is a huge problem, it'd just be cool to maybe have MyVMKPal automatically enter fullscreen mode, or maybe do something with this area. Not sure if that is a possible idea or if I'm just dreaming.
  3. One problem I do have on my Surface Pro 3, even before MyVMKPal changed, was taking screenshots. They all end up looking like this:
    While this does not happen on my desktop, which is also running Windows 10, it's been happening on my Surface Pro 3 since the old MyVMKPal, and before, when I had Windows 8.1.

Hi there, I just downloaded MyVMK experience and when i open it it says im not connected to the internet (I am, and my firewall is off) not sure what the problem is and what I have to do about it??

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hi there, I just downloaded MyVMK experience and when i open it it says im not connected to the internet (I am, and my firewall is off) not sure what the problem is and what I have to do about it??
I am not in charge of, nor did I write MyVMK Experience. Your best bets for MyVMK Experience support is to ask around on the forums. There are plenty of people who use it to be able to play on Mac.

Rabbit

MyVMK Pal was working perfectly up until recently.. now the thing doesn't start up for me at all..
I check its progress in Task Manager and it opens up just to close itself maybe 10 seconds later; no window pops up for the game and nothing visibly changes on my desktop when I start it. I can't find anything on how to fix it :/ I've reinstalled several times and restarted my computer and even tried installing an older functioning version I first used and nothing has even made the window appear.. Maybe it's some strange issue with my computer but I'm not sure.

Last edited:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
MyVMK Pal was working perfectly up until recently.. now the thing doesn't start up for me at all..
I check its progress in Task Manager and it opens up just to close itself maybe 10 seconds later; no window pops up for the game and nothing visibly changes on my desktop when I start it. I can't find anything on how to fix it :/ I've reinstalled several times and restarted my computer and even tried installing an older functioning version I first used and nothing has even made the window appear.. Maybe it's some strange issue with my computer but I'm not sure.
Is your .NET install up to date?

http://www.microsoft.com/net