PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Oatman one-upped us and it's AWESOME.
Check it out here!

The crash bug should be fixed!
Please re-download myVMKPal Mac.

WE DID IT!!

myVMKPal is officially available for Macintosh computers! :cheer: Some quick notes about the release
  1. This will NOT fix the Mavericks/Yosemite issue.
    1. Remember:

This does not give you the ability to play MyVMK on Mavericks or Yosemite.

You must be on Mountain Lion or Older versions of OSX!
    2. myVMKPal is a wrapper for the game. In other words, it merely provides easy login access. It does not modify the game code in any way, and therefore cannot fix bugs or provide additional features within the game itself.
  2. It is in ALPHA. There will be bugs, and it may not work at all. Hopefully that isn't the case.
    1. Please report any and all bugs directly to us (on the forums, or through our website)
  3. There is no auto update feature (yet)
    1. All updates will require a re-download until I get the update feature written (my focus was to get this out to you guys in a working state)
  4. There are no fancy features like in the Windows version
    1. The only thing you can do is use it to store account information, but hey. It's a start!
Don't know what myVMKPal is? Click here!

If you are a Mac user, and you are ready to use myVMKPal, head over to our website and give it a try!

Enjoy!

MinoMinios

BUGS: Please report all bugs through our website, or contact us on the forums.

Yes I probably could make this work on Linux. Will I? No.
[/FONT

Last edited:

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Remember:

This does not give you the ability to play MyVMK on Mavericks or Yosemite.

You must be on Mountain Lion or Older versions of OSX!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Went from crying tears of joy to crying tears of disappointment in like 2 seconds :/ oh, mavericks.
myVMKPal (more importantly, MyVMK in general) will work on Mavericks/Yosemite once Amy releases the new client. Fear not, all hope is not forever lost :)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
do i find that by clicking on "show package contents"?
You can find that by opening a terminal (use the search and type in "terminal"),

In the terminal window, type:

cd /Users /[your username]/.config

Followed by enter. Then type:

open .

Followed by enter.

The dots/periods are important, and of course, replace [your username] with your username.

You should then be able to delete the folder

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
HOW TO USE :

Step 1 : Download and install Mono Framework MRE HERE: http://download.mono-project.com/ar...oFramework-MRE-3.10.0.macos10.xamarin.x86.pkg
Step 2 : Drag MyVMKPal for Mac into Applications Folder
Step 3 : Enjoy[DOUBLEPOST=1413340888][/DOUBLEPOST]
welp what am i doing wrong?
[DOUBLEPOST=1413300799][/DOUBLEPOST] @kolyaventuri disregard that post ^ what do i do now?
\

Here's another way for those who don't know terminal code.

go to Finder
Go to GO
HOLD down OPTION and click the revealed LIBRARY folder
Click on Caches folder
Delete com.myvmkpal.mac
Delete the app in applications folder

Reinstall..

Last edited:

Tohrukun

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
this didnt help me, but thanks for trying! :D

on a side note, the game is actually going to work on androids soon?? i did not know this :o
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myvmkpal.android
Yes! Amy confirmed a while back that when Pirates gets released, it will work on mobile devices. The full game will not work on mobile devices, but presumably it should work with the new client when that gets released.

myVMKPal Mobile will only work with Pirates when that gets released, and I will push an update once the new client is released and you are able to play on mobile devices. Unfortunately though, I am unable to release myVMKPal for iOS devices.[DOUBLEPOST=1413384852][/DOUBLEPOST]The crash bug with the account manager should be fixed!
Please re-download and re-install myVMKPal Mac from our website. I have not yet finished the updater.

Last edited:

Tohrukun

Yes! Amy confirmed a while back that when Pirates gets released, it will work on mobile devices. The full game will not work on mobile devices, but presumably it should work with the new client when that gets released.

myVMKPal Mobile will only work with Pirates when that gets released, and I will push an update once the new client is released and you are able to play on mobile devices. Unfortunately though, I am unable to release myVMKPal for iOS devices.
thats awesome!!! even though i dont have an android! :giggle: