[myVMKPal] The easy way to play!

What should we add next?

• Customizable Interface

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • Video Recording

Votes: 91 36.8%
  • Password Protected Accounts (i.e. Need password to log into certain accounts)

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Credit Display (Your current number of credits will be displayed at the bottom!)

Votes: 97 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
It won't even open for me when I click the icon, lol.
Strange.

Try using Alt+Tab to change to the window.

If that doesn't work, shoot me an email, kolya@myvmkpal.com

If you provide your operating system, and a description of what happens, I can help you faster:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobsbestgame

Hey! So everytime there is an update, it asks to update and I say yes. Immediately it say update completed (which it didn't) and then the message pops back up saying there is a new update available. It does that every time. I'm on windows 8. The only way to update is for me to simply reinstall it.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey! So everytime there is an update, it asks to update and I say yes. Immediately it say update completed (which it didn't) and then the message pops back up saying there is a new update available. It does that every time. I'm on windows 8. The only way to update is for me to simply reinstall it.
Hi! Try saying "no" when it asks you if you want to update. Next, open the settings and check for an update there. This may fix the problem. If it does not, shoot me an email at kolya@myvmkpal.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I hate that this won't workf or me.
What operating system are you on? What isn't working?[DOUBLEPOST=1406042054][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there any news on it being available for mac? :)
or am i missing that
We are working on that. I can promise that one day there WILL be a Mac version! I just can't give any dates yet :/

Uh, sorry if this is silly, but...how do I...actually log in? It opens on the myVMKPal website and clicking the home button takes me back to it. The accounts I tried to save disappeared, too.

I also get some kind of error message when I open the application and gallery.

Last edited:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Uh, sorry if this is silly, but...how do I...actually log in? It opens on the myVMKPal website and clicking the home button takes me back to it. The accounts I tried to save disappeared, too.

I also get some kind of error message when I open the application and gallery.
If you saved any accounts before 1.6, you will not be able to access them and will have to re-add them. This is due to us updating the way accounts are stored to a more secure method.

As for the error messages, what are you getting?

CandyCars

When I open MyVMK Pal I get an error message, but I say continue. Then when i click accounts it says something like these are old, but i click ok and log on?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
When I open MyVMK Pal I get an error message, but I say continue. Then when i click accounts it says something like these are old, but i click ok and log on?
Regarding the old accounts message, have you removed the old accounts file? There should be a button on the account manager (bottom right) to remove it and completely switch to the new method. That should get rid of that error message.

As for the error on startup, please email me the details of the error. You may be able to copy and paste the section that shows upon clicking the "Details" button on that error message. Otherwise, just send me a screenshot. You can catch me at kolya@myvmkpal.com

CandyCars

Regarding the old accounts message, have you removed the old accounts file? There should be a button on the account manager (bottom right) to remove it and completely switch to the new method. That should get rid of that error message.

As for the error on startup, please email me the details of the error. You may be able to copy and paste the section that shows upon clicking the "Details" button on that error message. Otherwise, just send me a screenshot. You can catch me at kolya@myvmkpal.com
Will do when I get home! :)

PHPGuru

[Official] myVMK Pal

After lots of hard work, it's finally here! MyVMK Pal

For those of you who don't know, MyVMK Pal is a program based off of the original, VMK Pal.

It allows you to:
  • Securely store multiple user accounts
  • Snap photos of your gameplay with a simple button click
  • Store and share photos from within MyVMK Pal
  • And more!

Don't worry!! More features are to come c:

Special thanks to Anthony and DevonTheBeast for their hard work in development :)
And another special thanks to johns for the amazing icon designs!

If you are having trouble running MyVMK Pal, view the below spoiler
A common fix is to update, or reinstall your .NET Runtime Environment (minimum version 4.5)
Download that here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated! Our contact information is on the website :)

We hope you guys enjoy :)

[size=+1]Report bugs here![/size]

[size=+3]Download on the Website[/size]
MAC USERS - We are working on a Mac version, and hope to release that as soon as we can:)

Change Log

Update:
For those who would like, here is the results of the VirusTotal.com scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...b3f56627b21eb9291db2f3a5/analysis/1381367815/

Update 2:
There are NO viruses in MyVMK Pal. The last thing we want to do is give you guys viruses. If your anti-virus states otherwise, it is simply because it is not a commonly downloaded file, and it may see it as insecure. You may need to disable your anti-virus in order to be able to install.
Actually I found this interesting WebExtension last month and it was very helpful although I didnt actually need it. The extension let you create tabs that would have symbols to accounts like Facebook, Youtube, Gmail, Yahoo ect. and you could create the tab and use it to store your account info like usernames, passwords and comments . It also had the ability to create random passwords such as Fdsa8dsa789d3 and save them as your account. I think it would be cool to do that for myvmkpal.