[myVMKPal] The easy way to play!

What should we add next?

• Customizable Interface

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • Video Recording

Votes: 91 36.8%
  • Password Protected Accounts (i.e. Need password to log into certain accounts)

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Credit Display (Your current number of credits will be displayed at the bottom!)

Votes: 97 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lottery

Do you think you could try sending a debug log? To do this, log in using MyVMK Pal and then click the bottom left corner where it will say "MVMK is online with X players". Then export that file to your desktop and either upload it somewhere or email it to one of us. It may take some time but just let it run. My email is anthony@myvmkpal.com
Okay. Now I'm having trouble exporting the file. I've tried seven times and have been getting the same error message each time. It's a System Information popup that just says "Access Denied".

Lottery

Are you logged into an Administrator account?
Yes. :/ When I try to export the file, the loading bar fills all the way up before the popup appears.

Also, when I downloaded MYVMKPal, I turned my virus protection off. After the download, I turned it back on. I doubt that makes any difference, but it might be useful.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Yes. :/ When I try to export the file, the loading bar fills all the way up before the popup appears.

Also, when I downloaded MYVMKPal, I turned my virus protection off. After the download, I turned it back on. I doubt that makes any difference, but it might be useful.
That shouldn't make any difference. The debug log makes use of some windows tools, that are already on your machine. Have you tried right-click>Run as Administrator?

Lottery

That shouldn't make any difference. The debug log makes use of some windows tools, that are already on your machine. Have you tried right-click>Run as Administrator?
I tried this and got the same result. Today I've been getting a new error message when launching MyVMK pal - I didn't get this yesterday. It looks like this.

I can send you the information under "details" if you need it. I still can't export the debug information. I'm about 3 seconds away from throwing this computer out the window.

I just saw the "lol" button with the quick text items ( after my client updated) It worked well! After I had closed it, it never came back and was downgraded to an older version.. Maybe a mistaken release?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I just saw the "lol" button with the quick text items ( after my client updated) It worked well! After I had closed it, it never came back and was downgraded to an older version.. Maybe a mistaken release?
It's possible the button got shown accidentally on your client. We have preliminary code for the quick text, but it is in no way ready for release.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
[MyVMK Pal] Cursor!

Good news!

MyVMK Pal now has the option to hide the mouse cursor while playing Fireworks!

This is immensely useful if you don't want that pesky cursor getting in the way and you only want the pure fireworks ;)

Update by opening MyVMK Pal, or download it at http://myvmkpal.com

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
[MyVMK Pal] What do you guys want?

Hey there!

Kolya Venturi from the MyVMK Pal development team here.

The team is hard at work on new features and tweaks to MyVMK Pal, but we have a question. What do you guys want us to implement next?
We have some surprises up our sleeves, and stuff that was never in the original VMK Pal, but this is YOUR tool. We just make it, but without your input we wouldn't be able to progress.

Leave suggestions as a response to this, or send me a PM and I'll relay them to the rest of the team!

Thanks, Kolya Venturi (aka MinoMinios)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Custom font? I dunno, but a problem I have with the current version of MVMKP has odd, glitchy font that is unreadable.
This is probably a computer specific issue. It should use the "Times" or "Arial" font. Send me an email kolya@myvmkpal.com