[myVMKPal] The easy way to play!

What should we add next?

• Customizable Interface

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • Video Recording

Votes: 91 36.8%
  • Password Protected Accounts (i.e. Need password to log into certain accounts)

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Credit Display (Your current number of credits will be displayed at the bottom!)

Votes: 97 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

After lots of hard work, it's finally here! MyVMK Pal

For those of you who don't know, MyVMK Pal is a program based off of the original, VMK Pal.

I allows you to:
  • Securely store multiple user accounts
  • Snap photos of your gameplay with a simple button click
  • Store and share photos from within MyVMK Pal

Don't worry!! More features are to come c:

Special thanks to Anthony and DevonTheBeast for their hard work in development :)

Remeber that this is still in BETA there will be bugs.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated! Our contact information is on the website :)

We hope you guys enjoy :)

[size=+3]Download on the Website[/size]

Update:
For those who would like, here is the results of the VirusTotal.com scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...b3f56627b21eb9291db2f3a5/analysis/1381367815/
Hello kolyaventuri, Anthony, and Devonthebeast,
I really like this! :) You guys did an amazing job on this project. Keep it up, can't wait to see what you guys update next.

Best Wishes! :)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Is there a Mac version incoming? What about Linux?
We hope to have a Mac version as soon as possible! Sadly, due to what MyVMK is written using (Adobe Shockwave), we are unable to release a Linux version (as Shockwave doesn't run on Linux), unless Adobe releases an official Linux version of Shockwave Player. You may be able to get it running under Wine though.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I am getting an error saying that VMKPal is not a valid Win32 application, can someone please help with this?

Thanks
It's possible you may have run the setup prematurely, or the setup downloaded incorrectly. Try re-downloading or re-installing.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Yes about 3 times. Sorry but that is all the info I have. It downloads with no problem, just get that message when it launches.
That is strange.. is there any other information with the error? Or is that all it's giving you?

Disnyman

For some reason when i log in it takes me to myvmk home page, i click enter and it opens an internet explorer window with the game. Help please :D

For some reason when i log in it takes me to myvmk home page, i click enter and it opens an internet explorer window with the game. Help please :D
^^same here..is there something to do to not have the site open up in the IE browser and instead, just open up in the myVMK Pal app?

StephaniePea

Tru Pea, Real Pea.
For me, the app just leads me to the home page of myVMK, but when I click to enter the game, it basically just refreshes the page. thanks so much for working hard on this!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
^^same here..is there something to do to not have the site open up in the IE browser and instead, just open up in the myVMK Pal app?
That is strange... If I'm understanding correctly, when you try to log in within myVMK Pal, it opens an internet explorer window?