[myVMKPal] The easy way to play!

What should we add next?

• Customizable Interface

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • Video Recording

Votes: 91 36.8%
  • Password Protected Accounts (i.e. Need password to log into certain accounts)

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Credit Display (Your current number of credits will be displayed at the bottom!)

Votes: 97 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aliceblue

Decided to to scan the website link myself with virustotal.

Thought you should know that Websense ThreatSeeker is showing it as a malicious site. The downloaded file, however, looks fine.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
ETA on mac version? I have to use bootcamp to play because it wont work on any of my browsers :(
We can't give you a real ETA yet, but we are working on the Mac version!

- - - Updated - - -

Guys! Got the credit counter working!

Now you can see how many credits you have, even when you don't have the shop open :)

Download the update simply by running MyVMK Pal (it will prompt you to update).

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
I still can't get it to install. All it says is "setup error -f" and I can't click anything. How can I fix this?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk now Free

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator

pluto-pluto

So Mod! AKA Moderate Moderator
how do I download the .net format ? It says I am missing the version of whatever this is :)

- - - Updated - - -

OK I have it downloaded now - but It seems like it will only work if I put in my password as stuff.... I am not comfortable with that....

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
how do I download the .net format ? It says I am missing the version of whatever this is :)

- - - Updated - - -

OK I have it downloaded now - but It seems like it will only work if I put in my password as stuff.... I am not comfortable with that....
Ah, yes. It saves your password in an encrypted format, on your local machine. We never share, steal, or do anything with your user information other than to log into the game. In fact, your user data is only used just long enough to get you into the game, and then the program ignores it.

Even still, I understand the concern. We will get on top of adding an option to store either just your username, or to enter your user/pass each time.

Regards, Kolya Venturi

Sorry when I download it says it a Virus I have avast Antivrus. Ive been using that ver a Year. Its always tells me if Its a good or not. sorry about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Alice Same with me.

MyVMKPal.exe - No Disk
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into Drive D:.
Cancel Try Again Continue

................ Welll dang.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Ah, yes. It saves your password in an encrypted format, on your local machine. We never share, steal, or do anything with your user information other than to log into the game. In fact, your user data is only used just long enough to get you into the game, and then the program ignores it.

Even still, I understand the concern. We will get on top of adding an option to store either just your username, or to enter your user/pass each time.

Regards, Kolya Venturi
Done :) Now you don't have to save your password. You can enter no password in the user entry, and it will prompt you for your password when you try to log in.

- - - Updated - - -

MyVMKPal.exe - No Disk
There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into Drive D:.
Cancel Try Again Continue

................ Welll dang.
I had this problem during development. If you have an android device plugged into your computer, unplug it. I have no idea why the two interfere, but they apparently do.

Done :) Now you don't have to save your password. You can enter no password in the user entry, and it will prompt you for your password when you try to log in.

- - - Updated - - -

I had this problem during development. If you have an android device plugged into your computer, unplug it. I have no idea why the two interfere, but they apparently do.
I don't have android! And now the No-disk error refuses to go away. (Closed with task manager)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I don't have android! And now the No-disk error refuses to go away. (Closed with task manager)
That is very strange.... do you have drive "D" anywhere on your computer? Either a partition or otherwise?