[myVMKPal] The easy way to play!

What should we add next?

• Customizable Interface

Votes: 44 17.8%
  • Video Recording

Votes: 91 36.8%
  • Password Protected Accounts (i.e. Need password to log into certain accounts)

Votes: 15 6.1%
  • Credit Display (Your current number of credits will be displayed at the bottom!)

Votes: 97 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anthony

Just a heads up, we are working on Help Phrases like the original VMK Pal had! This will allow you to set up sentences to say at the press of a button, making things like hosting games a lot easier!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Hey, just a quick question. Where are the screen shots saved to? I've had a hard time locating the folder.

---------------------------------------------------------EDIT---------------------------------------------------------

Nvm guys! I finally found it! The AppData file is hidden and you have to manually type the command to bring it up. Sorry! :)

Anthony

Hey, just a quick question. Where are the screen shots saved to? I've had a hard time locating the folder.

---------------------------------------------------------EDIT---------------------------------------------------------

Nvm guys! I finally found it! The AppData file is hidden and you have to manually type the command to bring it up. Sorry! :)

You can also open the Photo Album and double click a screenshot's icon to go directly to the folder!

I run Windows XP SP3 & NET Runtime Environment 4.5 is not compatible with it. Can't you change the minimum version of .NET Runtime Environment?

When I try to run myvmkpal I get this error message.
C:\Program Files\MyVMK Pal\MyVMKPal.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Unable to execute file; C:\Program Files\MyVMK Pal\MyVMKPal.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 193.
%1 is not a valid Win32 application.
=================================================

.NET Runtime Environment 4.5 won't download onto my computer.
I can get the old VMKpal to work.

When I try to download .NET Runtime Environment 4.5 I get this error message.

Setup has detected that this computer does not meet the equirements to complete this operation. The following blocking issues must be resolved before you can proceed.

BLOCKING ISSUES: The .NET Framework 4.5 is not supported on this operating system.
WARNINGS: Setup may not run properly because the Windows Modules Installer Service is not available on this computer.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Is myvmkpal compatible with Windows XP SP3?

.NET Runtime Environment (minimum version 4.5) is NOT compatible with Windows XP SP3.
Hi Slycoyote,

We've been having troubles with this, and are working on a fix.

Hi Slycoyote,

We've been having troubles with this, and are working on a fix.
Please PM me when you get it fixed. Thanks

I'm trying to figure out why I'm also having lots of trouble getting into the game. I keep getting the disconnected error on 3 browsers. I get to loading the furniture & then I get disconnected.

Anthony

Please PM me when you get it fixed. Thanks

I'm trying to figure out why I'm also having lots of trouble getting into the game. I keep getting the disconnected error on 3 browsers. I get to loading the furniture & then I get disconnected.
Just a question: Why are you still on XP? It's horribly outdated compared to Windows 7 now and companies are going to begin phasing out support for it. Even Microsoft has.

Just a question: Why are you still on XP? It's horribly outdated compared to Windows 7 now and companies are going to begin phasing out support for it. Even Microsoft has.
It's simple. I can't afford to pay for Windows 7 now.

Is myvmkpal NOT compatible with WindowsXP SP3?

I can get the old vmk pal to work.

Is the game compatible with Windows XP SP3?

I sure would like to find out what's blocking me from getting into the game.
It' s not my security because I still have trouble with it disabled.
I keep getting disconnected while loading furniture data, right before loading character information.

I allows you to:
Securely store multiple user accounts
Snap photos of your gameplay with a simple button click
Store and share photos from within MyVMK Pal
I'm assuming it should say "It" Just a heads up to help you out! :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Very strange... does this occur in both maximized and windowed modes?
Yep. The minimize button doesn't work at all. :/ It's annoying because it runs behind other windows and slows down the loading time on my browser. I updated to you guys's latest version.

------------------------------------------------------------EDIT-------------------------------------------------------
Nvm, I talked to Devon and apparently it's a bug with the new update. Hopefully you guys fix it soon.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Yep. The minimize button doesn't work at all. :/ It's annoying because it runs behind other windows and slows down the loading time on my browser. I updated to you guys's latest version.

------------------------------------------------------------EDIT-------------------------------------------------------
Nvm, I talked to Devon and apparently it's a bug with the new update. Hopefully you guys fix it soon.

Fixed the bug :) Release 0.2.3a on 11/29/2013

Lottery

I still can't get VMKPal to run correctly. I have the program fully downloaded and updated, but when I launch it, the game doesn't load. It only shows me a black screen.

Anthony

I still can't get VMKPal to run correctly. I have the program fully downloaded and updated, but when I launch it, the game doesn't load. It only shows me a black screen.
Do you think you could try sending a debug log? To do this, log in using MyVMK Pal and then click the bottom left corner where it will say "MVMK is online with X players". Then export that file to your desktop and either upload it somewhere or email it to one of us. It may take some time but just let it run. My email is anthony@myvmkpal.com