MyVMKPal won't load?

disruler

Hey anyone run into an issue with MyVMKPal that after logging in you just get a black screen? No loading screens or anything like that. It may be a firewall issue, but I don't think so because it was working fine until today!

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey anyone run into an issue with MyVMKPal that after logging in you just get a black screen? No loading screens or anything like that. It may be a firewall issue, but I don't think so because it was working fine until today!

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
Are you sure you have shockwave installed? If it is sending you to a black screen, it is logging you in, but it may not be loading shockwave properly.

disruler

I'll have to check that out. It worked before so I would have to have it, but maybe it was accidentally deleted or something went haywire recently. I'm using MyVMK Pal on Yosemite.

UPDATE: It's letting me in through the Wine Internet Explorer. I'll re-download the client and Shockwave again and see if that'll fix it.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I'll have to check that out. It worked before so I would have to have it, but maybe it was accidentally deleted or something went haywire recently. I'm using MyVMK Pal on Yosemite.

UPDATE: It's letting me in through the Wine Internet Explorer. I'll re-download the client and Shockwave again and see if that'll fix it.
disruler. myVMKPal is not compatible with OSX. You are using MyVMK Experience, which is not produced by nor affiliated with myVMKPal. Please contact @oatman for further assistance.