[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I redownloaded the application because it was acting very slow logging in and the redownloaded versionI get all the way past loading screens then black..... no home screen :(

Last edited:
I'm on a Mac and it usually works fine but I've been having the same problem, and it worked randomly one time then couldn't enter the room after a HM minigame, and hasn't been showing anything other than a black screen ever since. I can't play through the website too and I think I'm about to cry from withdrawals someone help plz

EDIT: I was just able to log in!

Last edited:

Kelsey

this is happening to me too!!!! ugh someone help ):

Kelsey

ahhh this is happening to me too :cry:
hopefully this gets better sometime soon ughughghg[DOUBLEPOST=1429315819][/DOUBLEPOST]is it working for anyone now? mine is still a black screen... cries 4 ebber

Last edited:

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
okay so this isn't a permanent solution, but when logging in i put in the wrong password and then it brought me to the mainpage and if you log in there it works???? lol idk y but it does
this works for me if i log in using the wine internet explorer window that pops up. really strange that actual myvmk experience isnt working bc i would assume it uses that exact same wine ie to run but???

DisneyDawg

Clark Griswold
Temporary solution: Enter wrong password in the application. It will then take you to the homepage. Enter your password/username twice and you will be able to play in the Wine Internet Explorer.

DisneyDawg

Clark Griswold
I can hear the music playing through the application if I let it sit there for a while, but nothing appears on the screen...

kamzarro

Any update on this @oatman? The workaround is kind of annoying... especially if you're me and absent-mindedly put the correct login 5 times before remembering what to do :P

PudgeTheFish

Attention everyone complaining above.. i promise by closing and openeing bunch of times ull get online.. it worked for me..