Need some opinions

kira

I have some unwanted Christmas and other miscellaneous furni, pins, and clothing no one seems to want to trade for. How do I get rid of it!? I'm so tired of it cluttering my inventory and I just want it all gone!

Should I host a quick giveaway or just sell them for a few fast credits?

I don't own much rare and the rare I do own... Eh. I'm on the verge of just giving it all away and starting fresh, almost as a new player hahaha. The only problem with that is I'm horrible at trading! Constantly getting scammed. So I don't know. Please help me guys, I'm so sick of all this stuff I don't use.

Frostie

Mysterious Intellect
Hmmmm... if its a lot of furniture, do you want to make a "storage" room that showcases your furni and make it a "trading everything in room" deal?
or have you just posted a long list of the stuff you wanna trade in a thread on the trading post forums? it seems a lot of people love doing that and seems very effective

For the unwanted furniture, I usually just store it in a room. Unwanted clothing (like the starter clothes it comes with) I'd sell that xD, unwanted pins, sell or giveaway :)

StephaniePea

Tru Pea, Real Pea.
you could always go around and randomly trade with people giving away items, thats what i do. its takes away the pressure of giveaways, and it can make someones day sometimes :)

kira

Hmmmm... if its a lot of furniture, do you want to make a "storage" room that showcases your furni and make it a "trading everything in room" deal?
or have you just posted a long list of the stuff you wanna trade in a thread on the trading post forums? it seems a lot of people love doing that and seems very effective
I've tried a storage room... I barely had enough furni to fill it. My inventory is so sad hahaha. I've tried trading threads, no one wants my stuff :P

Frostie

Mysterious Intellect
I've tried a storage room... I barely had enough furni to fill it. My inventory is so sad hahaha. I've tried trading threads, no one wants my stuff :P
Ohh okay. I hope the other two posts help you then, they have some nice ideas <3

kira

Ohh okay. I hope the other two posts help you then, they have some nice ideas <3
Thank you for trying to help! I'm in such an awkward place right now hahaha >.<

Also, thank you to everyone else for the ideas! I might just go around the kingdom looking for new players (non clones, of course) and make someone's day :)

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
I had loads of pins I didn't want and last night I did a little hide and seek game around the kingdom :) I made a clone and whoever found her was given a pin! Maybe this would be fun for you to do? Get a huge game going and the people of VMK might finally have some fun together instead of riding rides! :) You could even employ some helpers to be hiders as well if there's too much furniture for one person!

Just a thought! It worked really well last night and people said they had fun :grin: :thumbsup:

Or maybe even a trivia game or something in your room to auction off items :P

That's something you could do! Host games! Even if the prize isn't fabulous, people love to play games for the satisfaction of winning. I know that I love winning no matter what the prize is. It means I was good at a game (something I wasn't so good at during the original VMK haha).

That's something you could do! Host games! Even if the prize isn't fabulous, people love to play games for the satisfaction of winning. I know that I love winning no matter what the prize is. It means I was good at a game (something I wasn't so good at during the original VMK haha).
I second this. Nothing is more fun than watching people scramble around as you host a game and give away minor stuff :D

I'd say for one price your items if your looking for credits, either individually or in packages, if I'm looking to buy something I tend to not bother with those that are not prices as I don't have the patience to bother with trying to figure out what to offer

I'd say for one price your items if your looking for credits, either individually or in packages, if I'm looking to buy something I tend to not bother with those that are not prices as I don't have the patience to bother with trying to figure out what to offer
I second this. I hate offering. I just wanna know what people want for it rather than trying to scramble through all my things and whatnot to please them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kira

If you have unwanted holiday furniture, I would gladly make you an offer on it.
I missed Christmas and have been looking for a few items.
I currently have:
x3 Gingerbread Bench
x4 Gingerbread Corner
x6 Rainbow Lollipop tree Cyan
x1 Santa's Chair
x2 Stack of Presents

I have a shorter supply than I did when I posted this because I have been going around the kingdom giving people free things. So if you two would like to offer then please, do so! :)