Netflix

Just started a new show and it's literally one of the best things I've ever seen. It's called Happy Valley. There is already two seasons. Literally, I feel like it's as good as Breaking Bad, which is hard to do.

Neda

Freaks and Geeks! (unless you already have seen it lol) I'm just now watching it tbh and I'm pretty bummed that it's only 1 season but it's gr8

Pacific

Just finished binge watching the rest of Orange is the New Black and the entirety of The Office. I will most likely re-watch Lost and Breaking Bad ... again. I just finished the first of four episodes of Cooked, and it's actually really informational and well-edited, almost like a modern mix of Good Eats and No Reservations!

Shaffer

aspiring princess
Prison Break! It's about a man, whose brother is on death row, and he purposefully goes to jail to help him escape before being put to death. Great, suspenseful show.

Okay so here's every great show that I've watched entirely:
House (EASILY one of the greatest TV shows on the planet)
Sons of Anarchy
Lost
Greys Anatomy (Trust me, give this show a chance it's a lot better than people make it out to be. Also it's not just a show for chicks. I'm a dude and think the show reaches all audiences)
Archer
Nikita
30 Rock (My favorite comedy show next to Seinfeld, which sadly is not on Netflix)
House of Cards
Orange is the New Black
Skins
The 100
Breaking Bad (Your Missing Out if You Haven't seen this MASTERPIECE)
Mixology
Freaks and Geeks
Damages

It may seem like I watch a ton of TV, but really I've had Netflix for many years. I'm not that much of a couch potato.
:robot:
@Moogle knows what's up! Any of those are awesome series to watch (especially Grey's, OITNB, Breaking Bad, and House) :)

I'm not really sure what kinda shows you're into, and you can't actually watch these shows on Netflix, but I would definitely recommend Vikings and Game of Thrones!

So I just finished both seasons of American Crime. I would highly suggest watching season 2. It was crazy good. Season 1 was ehh. Since it's an anthology show like AHS you don't need to watch season 1 to see season 2.

I'm currently catching up on OUAT on Netflix.

All of those shows on there that I've caught up on or finished that I recommend:
Skins
The 100
Shameless
Dance Academy
The Secret Circle
Gossip Girl
The Carrie Diaries
Roswell
The Walking Dead (my fav)
Breaking Bad
The Fosters
Scream